Two

It was 10 pm when Rohit arrived at his home. He entered and saw Ritika waiting for him.

Ro- Sorry, I got late.
He apologised seeing her wait as he had told them that he will back at dinner time.

Ritz- It's okay! U okay? Everything went well?
She asked softly.

Ro- I didn't get any clue yet. I don't know how to find out Ritz.
He said hugging her.

Rits- You are trying your best Ro! Don't worry we will find it out.
She said rubbing his back consoling him.

Ro- Thanks for being my rock Rits. I would have never thought I would be able to overcome everything that's happening.
He said kissing her side of head lovingly.

Rits- I am always there by your side Ro! Now go freshen up. I have packed your bags for the tour.
Have dinner and then I will drop u at the airport.

Ro- I so wish u n Sammy would have joined me!

Rits- U know we can't Ro! We have to be here. But don't worry I will call you daily.
She said assuring him.

Rohit got ready and met Sammy once who was sleeping. He kissed her forehead lovingly and caressed her cheek.

Rits- How is he? Did he come to meeting?
She asked as they were driving towards airport.

Ro- Ya he did come. He is the same, no change.
He said informing her.

They reached and got down from the car. Virat's car arrived at the same time.

They reached a private space without media. Rits moved forward towards Virat as Rohit went to check some documents with Rahul bhai.

Rits- How are you Vi?
She asked softly.

Vi- I am fine.
He said looking towards her.

Rits- Vi, everything..

Ritika was gonna tell him something but the team arrived just then. Rohit came there too. Virat just nodded in no.

Ro- We have to leave now, take care of yourself and Sammy!

Rits- Yes we will don't worry! You too take care of yourself.
She said and bid bye to him.

They were all seating in waiting area as flight got delayed by some hours.

Rohit and Virat were sitting together as that was only place Virat found empty when he reached the waiting area. He knew how it was empty but didn't react.

Rohit was engrossed in his phone when Virat took place beside him.

Kul- Yuzi, Dhana didn't come with you?

Yuzi- She will join later. She had some work!

Harry- Everyone has come except Anushka bhabhi. Ritika bhabhi came to drop Ro bhai! But we can't see Anushka.
He whispered.

Virat had heard that even though they were whispering. Rohit too heard it but could not say anything.

Jassi- Rohit bhai is behaving weird these days. He is always engrossed in his phone.

Rishabh- His behaviour has changed a lot in 6 months.

Harry- But we never asked him or bothered to know about everything that had happened. Why Virat bhai needed a break? We never asked.

Jassi- We were too busy in our lives to notice anything.
He said being guilty.

Rohit slowly kept his hand on Virat's listening to all the whispers.

Virat just closed his eyes and rested himself on back of the couch. Rohit received a call and he went outside.

Person- I found something!

Ro- Finally Aman! I was waiting for your call. Wait a min, u are working still, it's 1 am!
He said being relieved.

P.S- Ro was waiting for the call, and readers were waiting for Aman. So he is here!

Aman- I was close to get some clue so could not sleep. Anyway, back to what I was saying.
He said what he had found.

Ro- But this is not enough Aman, we cannot prove anything with this! We will need more.
He said being stressed.

Aman- I know Sir, u have to think it as positive step. After 6 months we found the clue.
He said trying to make him understand.

Ro- Ya, u are right! I will call you once I reach.

Aman- Sir, u have to take proper care of yourself. Once u reach, take some rest! Then I will call you.
And I am not gonna pick your call if u call me immediately.

Ro- You are one stubborn guy!

Aman- I know, learnt from the best u know!
Good night! Bye!

Ro- Bye Aman, join me as soon as possible.

Aman- I will! Let me complete arrangements here.

Rohit hanged up the call and went inside to see the seat empty where Virat was seated. He knew where he would be.

He was about to enter the room but he found Virat coming outside composing himself.

Ro- Let's go, it's time to board!
He said making space so that he could go forward and he could keep tabs.

Vi- I don't think I can!
He said in a low voice.

Ro- You can, trust me! Come now.
He said softly.

Virat went and sat on his seat. He was not surprised now when Rohit took seat beside him.

Ro- Calm your breathing!
He said softly rubbing his knuckles.

They reached their hotel. Everyone was tired so they left for their rooms.

Virat and Rohit were the last ones to get the keys. Virat saw that there were seperate rooms but he could not ask him anything.

Rohit observed that Virat was looking at the different keys.

Ro- Let's go, we have early practice tomorrow!
He said.

Virat opened his room, got freshen up. He lay down on his bed thinking about everything that had happened with him. Did he really deserve all this?

He was lost in thoughts when he heard a knock and it was not from the door. It was different. He got shocked and surprised when lock clicked!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Update!

Do tell me how u like it!

What do u think has happened exactly ?

Those who want a insight on how Aman's character would be, go n check my 'Brothers by heart' book for reference.

See u in next,
Happy Reading.