Eight

Hi Guys,

I know am late for giving u updates! But I was really busy with work!

As there are many ongoing stories so I have decided that I will continue with 'Irreplaceable' and then one by one other stories.

Just to avoid confusion with the plots.

I will be giving oneshots/chat update in between on my new story 'Dressing Room Reactions ft. RohiRat partnerships'! If u haven't checked it out, do check in my works!

Here goes the update! (Read previous chapters for the link of you have lost the plot)!

Same night RohiRat's room-

They were doing all the arrangements for leaving to Florida. Team was gonna travel in the morning.
They had to leave immediately so they were packing their stuff.

"I have informed logistics and management ko ki we are leaving early ..... but do you think should I inform team mai se kisi ko ... it would feel odd na if they get to know from the mgmt..." asked Rohit as they were packing.

"It's upto you ... team didn't care about me when I was not there with them for six months ... if they care about you then go ... and inform" said Virat in a non caring tone focusing on his packing.

"Aisa nahi hai .... I will just inform Bhuvi. He will not tell anyone!" Rohit said listening to him.

"Are you okay?",Bhuvi entered the room and asked Rohit.

He was woken up by the call of Rohit. It was 1 am so he got scared may be something would have happened.

Virat rolled his eyes hearing that concern.

"I am okay ... I have called you to tell something ..." said Rohit hearing the concerned tone.

"Yes ... tell me!! Wait a min .... are you going somewhere ??" asked Bhuvi seeing their bags packed.

"I am in the balcony..." , said Virat not interested in hearing their conversation.

Rohit went near him in the balcony saying to Bhuvi to wait ..

"Give me first that ... then sit here calmly .. take ur jacket !! Mai coffee lekar aata hu ... it will help you!!!" Rohit said and took out the packet from his pocket.

Rohit prepared coffee for him and gave it to him before he could again use that thing. He hated even to say it.

To Rohit's surprise Virat listened to him and didn't argue back which he usually does in his new cold tone.

He knew it was mainly because Bhuvi's presence.

Bhuvi was observing all the things which were happening. He was not able to understand anything.

Bhuvi didn't knew that they are sharing rooms. Because he didn't see them talking at all since Virat had joined the team back!

"Bhuvi .. we are leaving in half hour to Florida ... team is going to join tomorrow anyway!!! We are leaving early as we have some imp work..." informed Rohit.

"Is everything okay ?? Virat seems different !!!", asked Bhuvi in concern.

"You know everything is not okay ... but I can't disclose anything ... just wanted to inform you that we are leaving now !!!" Said Rohit. 

Virat and Rohit left for the airport. They boarded the plane to Florida to make all arrangements.

"Nothing will happen right???" Virat whispered in a scared voice.

"NO ... Vi kuch nahi hoga ... tu tension mat le ... our Nushkie is a fighter!!! Yaad nahi ek baar teko chor samaj ke kaise peeta tha !!!"
(Don't you remember how she beat you thinking that u were thief!!)
Said Rohit assuring him and making him relaxed.