Seven

I hope you are finding this interesting enough to read!

You can tell me if specifically u need to see something! Like some bond!

Focus will be on RohiRat, Jassi- Aman!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jassi came down and they both sat in the cab to drive towards the airport.

They didn't speak to each other due to the argument they had before.

Jassi looked from corner of his eyes that whether he was okay in the car. Just because Rohit bhai and Virat bhai had said to him.

He had zero interest to take care of a self obsessed stranger who was close to his brothers.

Aman- Why are u looking at me like that?
He asked seeing Jassi glancing him from time to time.

Jassi- No I am not looking at you!
He said seeing out of window.

Aman- Stop lying, I just saw you staring at me a min before.
He said back.

Jassi- Don't u have any other work than arguing?
He retorted back.

Aman- I am not arguing, I was just asking in curiosity.

Jassi- Curiosity really? U have curiosity to know why I was looking at you?
He asked mockingly.

Aman- That means u were!
He said what he picked from that.

Jassi- I didn't say that!
He said being offended.

Aman- No you did ..

Driver- Aap logon ko niche utarna hai ki nahi, airport aa Gaya hai?
Ki Yahi chaar Pai Bichake ladna hai
(P.S- This is a punjabi dialogue btw!)
(You guys have to get down or not, the airport has arrived? Or do u want to bring a cot and fight here?)
He was irritated to hear them fighting like kids.

They both got little embarrassed by that and got down after making payment.

Aman- I have messaged Rohit sir that we have reached airport as we would not be able to inform them once we board.
He said informing Jassi to which Jassi gave a nod to him.

Jassi- Why Virat bhai doesn't have his phone? Like I noticed he is mostly using Rohit bhai's phone.

Aman- Don't know about that.
He said not wanting to disclose anything because it was not his place to share.

Jassi- U know something but u are not telling me.

Aman- It's nothing like that.

Jassi- Ofcourse it is, why won't you look at me and say this thing that u don't know anything!
He said seeing Aman avoiding looking at him and engrossed in his phone.

Aman- Let's go, it's time!

They boarded the plane. As it was going to take off Aman closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He cursed himself not able to overcome the fears yet.

Jassi saw him taking deep breaths trying to calm himself. He felt a tiny bit of concern for him at that time.

He kept his hand on Aman's which Aman in return squeezed tightly.

Once it took off Aman calmed a bit. He opened his eyes and saw how he was holding Jassi's hand. He left it immediately.

'Thank ..' Aman began but stopped.

Jassi- Don't mention it!
He said and got to reading his book.

Jassi was having his coffee while Aman was having a hard time to control his sickness and sit calmly.

Jassi- What's wrong with you, stop moving in the seat! It's weird!
He said looking at him.

Aman- Focus on your book, instead of me!
He said back.

Jassi- I can't help but think what did Rohit bhai saw in you when he asked your help or whatever relation u have with them!

Aman- What do u mean by that?
He asked being offended by that statement.

Jassi- Nothing!
He just shrugged not caring about his question.

Aman- No tell me, what do u mean by what he saw in me?
He asked looking at him.

Jassi- Like you are such an self obsessed person how come u got along with my brothers who are so nice!

Aman- You have some nerve to call me self-obsessed. What are you? An arrogant jerk, I dont know how they are tolerating you!
He said being pissed off due to the remark.

Jassi- How dare you call me arrogant? I am not the jerk, you are!
You were denying my help, I was being polite to you and offered help.

Aman- Ohh Please! It was just your motive to get into good books of Virat sir. So dont say that you offered help.

Jassi- How dare you say that? Good books, really? What do u think of urself ha? Like you are some freaking know it all guy!

Aman- Know it all, like seriously!

Jassi- I didnt think that anyone has pissed me off this much as you did in almost 6 hours.
Thank god, I removed the thought from my mind that for a min you could talk nicely.

Aman- Oh shut up! You are the one who is getting on my nerves!

Air hostess- Sir, you both have to put seatbelt, we are about to land!
She said as they two were ignoring the announcement.

Jassi- Are you gonna hold my hand again?
He asked smirking at him.

Aman- Get over yourself, I dont need to do that.
He said and closed his eyes.

Thankfully he was too absorbed in the argument he had with Jassi so he didn't panicked.

But then it clicked him that may b Jassi had deliberately started the argument out of nowhere and he didn't need to make rounds to the washroom for his sickness.

Because he was so distracted with that, he didn't think at all about his fear and sickness.

Aman looked at Jassi thinking all that, but why would he do that! No I am taking it all wrong! Why would he help me in such a way!

It was almost morning that they landed in Mumbai and sat in the car which was waiting for them.

Their thoughts and silence was broken by their phone notification.

Jassi's phone-
Ro bhai-
'Jassi I hope u landed safely! Don't fight with Aman okay, we are counting on you! Virat is worried seeing you both fighting. We want everything to be handled smoothly.
You don't want to worry Virat, do you?
So coordinate with Aman and take care of everyone there!'

Aman's phone-
Rohit sir-
'Aman, I hope you have reached safely! I know you must have handled everything perfectly and arrangements would be done properly!
Aman, Jassi will be there for Sammy n Vami specifically u know Ritika needs help! So don't fight with him okay!
U know Virat is already tensed so don't increase it!
Take care and meet us soon!

Aman and Jassi looked at each other reading that but didn't say anything.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next update ..

Do tell me how you all are liking the story and this update.

This was a whole Aman- Jassi aka JasMan update! They can be a whole mood sometimes! 🤭

See u in next one!

Till then,
Bye.