Ten

Rohit entered his room to find Ritika waiting for him. He hugged her tightly. She hugged him back knowing how he needed her.

Rits- Are you crying Ro?
She asked feeling wetness on her shoulder.

Rohit just buried his face in her neck. Ritika rubbed his back ever so lovingly as he was shedding tears.

Rits- Don't worry Ro, everything will be okay soon!
She said trying to calm him down.

Ro- I can't anymore Rits, I can't .. Seeing that cold look on Virat's face and Nush in that state. I can't..

Rits- Ro don't say like that! You have to be strong!
Vi doesn't have anyone by his side except us.
He can't have his family tensed.
Mahi bhai is not there with him to console him, he is gonna need you the most even he denies.

Rits broke the hug and wiped his tears. She kissed his forehead to calm him down.

Ro- Sammy and Vamu ?

Rits- With Virat in his room, he will be little distracted.

Rohit nodded and went to freshen up after that.

Rits- Nushka get well soon pls! Can't do this without you.. I need you!
She prayed looking up.

In Aman's room-

Aman came back from the hospital and saw Jassi sleeping on the couch buried his face with his hands.

He saw him still having dried tears on his face. Aman felt a bit bad seeing him like that.

He took blanket and covered him with it. He himself got freshen up and lay down for sometime as he was exhausted himself due to whole travelling.

Aman slept for sometime and woke up hearing voices from Jassi. He got up and saw him mumbling in his sleep.

'Virat bhai, Rohit bhai .. please .. don't .. leave .. me!'

Aman- Wake up Jasprit! Get up.. it's a dream!
He said shaking him up.

Aman- JAS!
He shouted to wake him up from his nightmare.

Jassi woke up hearing that voice. He got up to see Aman's concerned face hovering above him.

Jassi- Sorry to disturb you!
He said wiping his face of tears and sweat.

Aman- You okay?

Jassi nodded not meeting his eyes as he didn't want to show his vulnerability to him. He went to washroom to get freshen up.

Jassi looked himself in mirror .. tears flowing from his eyes. This nightmare and fear is haunting him since 2-3 months. And now seeing his Anushka Bhabhi like that he got more scared than ever.

He kept splashing cold water on his face trying to get grip on himself.

Aman- Are you planning to empty whole hotel's water supply? If not then get out of the washroom.
He said seeing him almost 30 mins and water running in the basin. He got concerned a bit.

Jassi got out, Aman was expecting some comeback but received only silent treatment.

Aman- Where are you going ?
He asked as Jassi was leaving the room.

Jassi- Why do u care?
He said and left the room.

'Ya why do I care? I have lot of work rather than thinking about him!' Aman thought and got to work for finding the culprit.

He spread all the work he had done on the bed and started making calls to his team.

Jassi went out of the room and saw the whole team arriving there. He turned and went to terrace to avoid them.