Nine

Hi,
I am very very late for this book! If you are still reading this book then here is the update. I hope you like it!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aman got up when they were about to land. He saw how he was sleeping on Jassi's shoulder and Jassi was looking outside the window. He got embarrassed about it but didn't say anything.

They reached the hotel. Ritika made Sammy and Vami sleep in Virat's room as they were tired due to the journey. She herself got freshened up.

Aman- Team has not arrived yet, so rooms are not arranged.

Jassi- And you are telling me this why?

Aman- I am telling you this because there is no room for you, so u can share it with me!

Jassi- So there is no extra room at all?

Aman- Am I speaking in a language which you are not understanding? Should I repeat in Spanish or something?

Jassi- Do u want to share room with me ?

Aman- I have zero interest in that! You have option to sleep in lobby.
Problem with that is everyone will think 'The Great Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah sleeping in lobby'! So if u want that news then it's upto you!

Jassi- Shut your mouth! Stop speaking non sense.

Aman- Let's go if you have made up your mind then!

They both went in Aman's room. He sat on the couch while Aman went to freshen up.

He just buried his head in his hands thinking about the whole 24 hours and everything he witnessed in that time.

How Virat bhai was going through so much along with Rohit bhai and Ritika bhabhi ? How Anushka Bhabhi was suffering in the hospital? When Sammy told him that how his brothers missed him so much and he was not there!

Aman- Get freshen up so that we can leave for the hospital if u want to come.
He said after coming from the bathroom.

Aman didn't receive any response or comeback and looked back to see him lost in his thoughts.

Aman- Where are you lost?
He shook Jassi with his shoulders.

Jassi- What are you doing?
He asked irritated.

Aman- I am calling you since 10 mins. Get up, we don't have time!
He said and Jassi went to freshen up.

Aman saw his disappearing figure and thought what was going on his mind. 'Why do I care?' He thought and carried his work.

Aman and Jassi arrived at the hospital to meet Rohit outside Anushka's room.

Aman- Where is Virat sir?

Rohit- He is in the room sitting with Anushka. Are you okay? Any problem in travelling ? You took proper rest?

Aman- I am okay sir. Don't worry! And we have lot else to be worried and tensed about rather than my stupid motion sickness.

Rohit- That doesnt mean you should be careless.

Jassi was standing at the door while they were talking. He was least interested in listening the care and concern for Aman by Rohit.

He watched from the small glass window, Anushka laying there with support of machines and tubes. Virat was sitting there holding her hand.

Tears made way through his eyes watching that. He could not control himself and left from there.

Aman and Rohit saw him leaving but didn't say anything.

Ro- Is he okay Aman?
He asked seeing Jassi leaving from there.