After Prawn:

Eliza's Pov:

Prawn was so fun especially when we technically crashed it. Since I was gonna go home by myself I stayed a little longer than everyone, mostly because I didn't want to be bothered on my way home. So I stayed really late thinking everyone had gone home. While walking I noticed a scruffy wolf walking towards me. It was Wyatt. I was glad, wait why was I glad snap out of it Eliza.

"Hey Eliza, what are you doing walking home this late?" he said.

"I like the moonlight. What are you doing here in Zombie town this late?" I replied

" Oh uh me I like night walks" he said with hesitation.

"Oh and are you free tomorrow night?" He said proudly.

"Yah sure why?" I asked

"I wanna show you something" he says then winks

"OK I better get home" I said while blushing

Wyatt's Pov:

YES I just got a date with Eliza. Wait, maybe I shouldn't call it that because I don't know if it is that. Wait I didn't tell her where or when UGH bad wolf. I oh i have an idea

Eliza's Pov:

It's school. I got up late that day so I was late to school. Doesn't matter when I get to school I rush straight to my locker bc I didn't want to be late anymore. As I opened it a note fell out. I grabbed it and my book and headed off to Ap chemistry which is the class me and my friends have. I walk in normally not caring.

Wyatt's Pov:

Eliza didn't come to school early, but I know she passes by her locker all the time so I put my note in there. The bell rang so I went to Ap Chem with all my friends except Eliza. She came in 10 mins late and I saw her holding my note. I guess she hasn't read it yet. Good thing I can see her in class. I sit behind her in the seats to the left. As she sat down she started reading the note.

What the note said:

Dear Eliza

Meet me at the front of the Froyo place

7:30 p.m

♡Wyatt♡

I saw she had read it so I looked away before she finished then looked at her and winked.

Eliza's Pov:

Wyatt had given me a note telling me when and where to go tonight. When I finished reading I looked back and he wasn't looking but I just kept staring, till a couple seconds later he looked and winked. I started blushing. He looked so cute with his messed up hair and his smile.