The Hangout or Date?:

Wyatt's Pov:

um what should I wear. After taking 10 mins I decided on this outfit

It's 7:15 and I start walking to the Froyo place because it's a long walk

Eliza's Pov:

Ok just a hangout I can work with that pull together this outfit

7:20 and I start walking because unlike Wyatt it's not a far walk for me. As I was walking I saw Wyatt already there. He actually pulled together a cute outfit. He waved to me and I waved back. We were both smiling.

Wyatt's Pov:

I run to Eliza

"Hi" I said

"Hey, you're obviously not going to show me to some fro yo because it closed" she said and I chuckled.

"Well I wanna take you somewhere" I winked after. It's been 10 mins of walking and Eliza keeps asking where we're going and how much longer I keep telling just a lil longer. We finally reached the place I wanted to take her.

Eliza's Pov:

It's been 10 mins and Wyatt took me to this beautiful place where we can see the moon. I was at a loss for words. I placed my head on Wyatt's shoulder and he placed his on my head. We heard a tree branch snap but we didn't think anything of it. After that we talked for an hour till we finally said our goodbyes.

Wyatt's Pov:

Tonight was awesome. I got to learn a lot about Eliza. I walked her home and I headed home. As I walk in I see Willa and Wynter right in front of me

hello guys btw if yall come at me i found these outfits on my own just because the outfits are also from another wyiza fanfic i read and her user is; Ohwowsports_ and her story is called eliza x wyatt . I totally recommend if you are a wyiza shipper.