After School:

Wyatt's Pov:

The gang is in a really big van (the seating arrangement is the title pic) dropping off Eliza for her internship. It wasn't a long drive but we all had fun. We did some carpool karaoke.

"OK GUYS WE ARE HERE" zed yells

"awww" everyone says. We all get out of the car.

"Good luck" everyone says

"Good luck Ellie" I kissed right before she went in. After that we all got in the car and left. Addison got a call

"Oh I'm getting a call" Addison said

"Omg really thank you dad!!"

"Guys, my parents are going out of town this weekend. So you guys can all come over and stay. Their leaving starts Friday and comes back Monday night. So you guys can stay over from Friday night to Monday morning. The night went by fast so we all picked up Eliza.

Eliza's Pov:

It was almost time for Wyatt and the gang to pick me up. I'm very glad I don't really like the internship that much. Wyatt texted me saying they were outside. As I walked into the van everyone kept saying hi and went to my seat and started tearing softly.

"Ellie, what wrong why are you crying" everyone went quiet.

"I thought the internship was gonna be awesome but it wasn't, it was horrible" I laid my head on Wyatt's lap.

"You wanna tell us what happened" he says while caressing my hair.

"The caller said I would be able to show my work to a tech person, but I was stereotyped for my gender and being a zombie." I sobbed into his lap.

"Ellie its ok, cry all you want" Wyatt says to comfort me while rubbing my back

"Eliza don't listen to what they say you amazing" Zed says

"Yah Eliza you're amazing don't let someone's words get in your way" wynter said. The encouraging words of my friends cheered me up enough to help me sit up, but I still laid my head on Wyatt's shoulders.

"Hey Eliza, you're free to stay at my house from Friday night to Monday morning. My parents are going out of town and they said you guys are welcome to stay over." Addison says

"Omg that's when my mom is going out of town to visit family i'll definitely be there." We dropped off everyone except Wyatt because he was gonna stay a while and zed and I are neighbors. Me and Wyatt walked in the house and saw a note on the table.

What the note said:

(Hi Eliza honey, your aunt wanted me to come earlier so my stay will be from Tuesday to Monday night. Call me if you need anything -mom)

Let me call my mom to tell her I'll be staying at Addies. 10 mins later Wyatt and Eliza are on the couch watching a movie. They're all snuggled up in a blanket. I woke up the next morning with me and Wyatt still in the blanket from last night. We were all cuddled up. As I woke up the gang was at my house watching TV while Bonzo and Bree were making breakfast. I woke up and got out of the couch without waking Wyatt and I did succeed. Why are you guys here.

"When Wyatt didn't come last night we decided to sleep on it so when we woke up we came here and the gang followed us." Willa said

"And we didn't want to wake you guys so we waited till Bree and Bonzo finished making breakfast," zed said.

-We are going to have a time jump to Friday night-