Under the Bleachers:

Addison's Pov:

Ok, everyone here. Did you all make sure you guys weren't followed? They all said they all weren't.

"But I haven't seen Wyatt and Eliza since school ended," Zed said.

"Yah now that I think about it they have been sorta secretive" wynter said.

"Ok one thing at a time why do you guys think they were both looking at each other"

"Maybe they like each other," Bree said.

"There's no way Eliza doesn't like anyone except her friends" Bonzo said (it was just translated).

"Bonzo has a point there growing up Eliza never had a crush on someone" zed replied

"Well I guess but Eliza and Wyatt that's a bit- odd I never would have thought of it." I said.

"But Wyatt has been acting weird, especially in the den" Willa said

"He's been on his phone nonstop and whenever he gets a call he always leaves the den so no one can hear him" wynter continues.

Eliza's Pov:

After school me and Wyatt went to get some fro yo until we came into the school and saw the gang all huddled together under the bleachers. So we both decided to walk up to them and see what was going on.

"Hey guys"

"WOAH" they all say and I think they got scared.

"What's going on" Wyatt says

"Oh nothing, we finished everything we needed to do and just all met up here to talk about our test," Zed said.

"I have something to tell of you. I got an internship at Z-corp but no worry it's only on Tuesday and Thursdays after school"

"OMG ELIZA" Zed said everyone was happy for me except Wyatt.

"Wyatt why aren't you celebrating" Bree said

"Oh because Eliza already told me," Wyatt said.

"Oh really and why did you to come together" Bonzo said (it was translated)

"Oh because when we finished out things we ran into each other and decided to look for all of you" I said

"WAIT but today's monday" wynter said

"Yup my first day is tomorrow" I say.

"Well I better be going Zed, Bonzo you know my mom I have a curfew and she very strict"

"I'll walk you home" Wyatt says

They walk off

Zeds Pov:

"I'm sorry that was a little sus."

"Why do you say that" Bree questions

"Because her curfew isn't until 10 pm and Wyatt already knew about the internship, and the fact...."

"They came together and..." Addison says

"Walked off together" Willa finished

"Exactly"

"That is a lil weird," Bree said.

" my point so I think they like each other"

"So I have a plan while y'all were talking. We're gonna see how Wyatt and eliza react to the internship, then maybe by Thursday we'll know everything and we'll question him then" wynter stated

"So everyone we have to hang out with Wyatt and pay close attention to him" Addison said