The Set Up:

Eliza's Pov: Bree and Addison have invited me to dinner. I have never participated in a girls night out so I was excited. We got to the restaurant and I noticed that there were 6 seats but I didn't care.

Wyatts Pov:

Well I was just invited to my first guys night so I dressed casually. We went out to eat then we were gonna go to the arcade. We were seated and guess what I see Addison, Bree and Eliza.

"Lemme guess Willa told you"

" WAIT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WYATT. YOU BETTER START EXPLAINING." she yelled at me. So I sat down and started explaining she was understanding though. So me and her just dealt with the fact we got set up by our friends. Since we weren't dating and Addison, zed, Bree and bonzo were we kinda felt like a third wheel.

Eliza's Pov:

Well me and Wyatt got tricked into coming here.

"You know I'm kinda glad I'm here" he says

"Is that so, care to tell me why" I said with sarcasm

" because you called me scruffy, super handsome and smelling fine" he smirks right after. After that I hit Zed saying "you told him that" I was mad so I stood up saying " I don't like the fact you tricked me into coming here I've been bored the entire time, I feel like a third wheel (a waiter approaches me) Yes i know if i'm being to loud, so I'm gonna leave"

Wyatt's Pov:

Right after Eliza left everyone told me to go after her and to talk to her so that's what I did. I caught up to her since I can run fast. I went right in front of her so she couldn't go past me.

"Oh yay you're here what do you want" she says sarcastically

"I'm here to tell you that I had no idea about what happened back there" I said

"Eliza I-" I was cut off by Eliza's ringtone. She answered the phone and found she got an internship for Z- Corp. Then she asked me what I was gonna say.

" nothing but congratulations" I said then I hugged her she hugged me back which made me feel all warm and cozy. We said our goodbyes and walked off.

Eliza's Pov:s

As I got home my mom talked to me

"I know you like that boy Wyatt" she told me

"What mom of course not, he's a werewolf and I'm a zombie" I said in denial. Then she pulled out my diary

you wrote "I think I have a crush on Wyatt Lykensen, shall I go on" she said

" OK fine maybe I do have a crush on him" I say

" I want you to tell him to come over so I can meet him" she say and I do call him to come over

Hey Wyatt

........

Do you mind coming over

............

No reason just to uh study for our test tomorrow

........

Ok see you in a bit.

There you happy mom she nodded 5 mins later Wyatt arrives

Wyatts Pov:

Well Eliza told me to come to her place odd but i get to hangout with her more. I rang the doorbell but it was her mom. I was shocked and scared I didn't know what to say. But she was welcoming. She told me to come inside and to have a seat next to eliza. I whispered to her asking what was going on. She said she was forced.

"Hello children, you must be Wyatt" Ms. Zambie said

"OK that's all I wanted, you too go talk" we were both confused but we went up to Eliza's room to study. We were both on the floor next to each other so I pulled all my courage and said

"I like you I really like you"

"Really well I like like you too" she said

My heart melted. I did one more thing I can do. Looked into her eyes and slowly leaned in for a kiss. it was only for 5 secs but right after we looked into each others eyes and smiled after that she pulled me for a kiss once again my heart melted.