Six

Malik

She's more shocked than I am. But it was her who easily had a grasp of reality and spoke.

"Good morning, Sir! I'm Sultana Gonzales Aragon, your secretary. Since today is your first day, you are scheduled to visit the different departments of the company. At the moment, you still have 10 minutes to prepare," she said after glancing at her wristwatch.

I clenched my jaw. I don't know why, but I'm pissed. Is that it? Is that what she's going to say after so many years? Fuck.

"Oh, just in case you'll be needing me, I'm just on my post." She even added which intensified my irritation.

When she was about to leave, I spoke which made her stop.

"Miss Aragon, you could pretend like you don't know me personally as part of your job as a secretary, but let me remind you that what happened that night could never be denied," I said with a triumph.

She turned around and faced me. God. How could she be this beautiful since that night?

She just smiled and nodded at me before disappearing from my sight. My lips parted with such action of hers.

Ironic that her reaction towards me is still the same as five years ago. What a snob saint she is. But the more she stared at me with those strong eyes, the more I am getting captivated. Her eyes are like a magnet that pulls my soul closer. Her mere existence itself is a drug that makes my heart beat race.

I went and sat on the swivel chair. How could I ever forget the woman who invaded my mind and soul when she was near? As I close my eyes, memories of her came back. It was five years ago yet it still burns my mind and arouses my thirst for her.

...

Content Warning:

The following part contains scenes that ate not appropriate for minors. Viewer discretion is advised. You've been warned. (R-18).

I don't know who among the saints granted their blessings to be graced by this woman but I will be forever grateful. Who would ever think that I will use the room Keeper had given us on the very night I received the key? The saint I've been eyeing a while ago is now in my arms and following what my lust wanted her to do.

I gave myself a chance to taste her pink lips; hers taste like cherries. I smirked when she tried to answer back my kisses in a sloppy way. Careless yet alluring. Fuck her charms. I can't resist the lust that is driving me crazy over her. From our lips to our tongue. The battle is too hot and fiery yet no one from the two of us wanted to cease from the fire of it.

She pulled for a moment and catch her breath. With her mouth slightly open to breathe heavily, messy hair, flushing red cheeks lightly swollen lips, the saint evolved into a seductress and I am so smitten with it.

"Sage, please," She whispered making the beast inside of me come out and devour her. As much as I want to hold her tight, I refrained from doing so because she's like a doll that needs to be held with care. However, with the way she throws herself at me, I can't be calm and think of what to do and not what to do. I just go with the flow of desire running in my flesh and blood.

My kisses traced her jawline and neck. I fucking love her scent! She moaned and that is the sexiest thing I have heard in my entire life. I looked at her pleadingly in which she nodded in response. I tried to compose my sanity so that her clothes will not be ripped off. I gathered all of the patience on Earth as if unbuttoning her clothes off is the most irritating thing to do in the whole wide universe.