Twelve

Malik

Maybe calling her 'baby' was wrong. Fuck that Facebook post that says most women prefer to be called 'baby'. By looking at Tana right now, I could conclude that she looks furious right now.

I tried to flash my smile even though I feel nervous right now. When dad said women are complicated, I could testify to that right now.

"Here is the painting 'dear client', you could send the payment to my account if you don't have the cash right now. So if you would excuse me, I need to leave," she said stressing 'dear client'.

I knew it! The post was a scam! I am going to report that later.

Napakamot ako sa ulo dahil mukhang seryoso ito na aalis na nga ito.

"Wait!" Lumingon naman siya sa akin. But what should I say? I am so lost in words.

"Ahm, I'm gonna pay in cash. And besides, you like coffee right? Take a seat. My treat," I shamelessly offered.

Honestly, I feel like a teenager. Since when did I become so nervous like this? Crap! Buti na lamang hindi tumuloy sa pag-alis si Tana.

"Libre mo ha," sabi nito na naka arko pa ang kilay. I chuckled. Bumalik ulit ang confidence ko na sinira ng facebook post na iyon.

At bago malimutan, tinext ko si Sean na magdala ng thirty five thousand na cash sa coffee shop na ito. Nagreply naman ito na on the way na raw siya.

When I reached the coffee shop counter, I ordered a café mocha with an extra shot of espresso for her and Cuban sandwiches: Pan con Lechon and Medianoche. I have also ordered Hawaiian Pizza. Based on my observation at the company, I bet she would like these.

"Thank you, sir!" sabi ng crew sa counter. Malagkit pa itong tumingin at ngumiti sa akin. I just nod and left. Honestly, she is pretty. But Tana is the prettiest. Kung noon ko ito nakita, I bet I am pinning her down later at night. But just like what the boys have said, I have graduated.

I went back to our table carrying the tray of our order. The woman at the counter offered to bring my order but I politely declined her.

"Ang dami naman!" She commented upon seeing me carrying our tray of food.

I chuckled. She looked like a young kid after seeing all of the food. Mystery solved: Tana's weakness is food and that's cute.

"Because I also have something to discuss with you," I told her. Tumingin naman siya sa akin na nagtataka dahil nagtagpo lang naman kami dahil sa binili kong painting. But while ordering our food, naalala ko na someone offered land in Baler, Aurora to daddy. I want to discuss with her the best thing we should do about it.

"But before that, let's eat first. Which sandwich do you want to eat?" I asked her. She pointed to the Pan con Lechon and I grinned. My guess was right. I gave her the sandwich she chose and she happily ate it.

I just stared at her. With a small face like that, I can not imagine she could devour such a huge sandwich with that big bites.

I bet another huge thing of mine could fit that mouth as well.

Fuck! Napailing ako sa naisip ko. Who would be in their right mind to think erotic things about a person who's happily eating right now? Oh Lord, I am such a sinner.

"What?" She asked with her mouth full. I inhaled deeply with my eyes closed. I also pinched the bridge of my nose. I badly need to calm down. I am getting aroused just having her this close to me. I don't like the images that flash on my mind.

"Nothing," I lied.

Forgive this perverted mind, Tana.

"So what is that thing that you wish to discuss with me?" She asked, wiping the sauce on the side of her lips.