Chapter 3: The new boy

MIKAYLA DAVIS

It's Monday and I don't like it.

To be honest it's one of my least favourite days of the week. Because it's school and I have to be bossed around by a bunch of people like the way my brother bosses me around.

But in all things you have to thank God.

But what makes me happy is that I will be seeing my friend Lia. She is one of the most unique friend ever.

She is definitely a wierdo and a distraction in class. What I mean that is that in chemistry class where we sit together she cracks jokes does wierd things like dancing or making funny faces that I just can't resist than to just laugh.

I get out of the shower and head to my bedroom to dress in to the outfit of the day.

"I think the pink long skirt and white long sleeved shirt, will fit. Perfect" I say to myself

When I'm done I head downstairs to the kitchen to get my breakfast and I see Arnold eating his breakfast on the dining table.

"Hey"

"Hey sis" he smiles

"What are we having for breakfast?" I question him

"Cereal"

"Bro,you're eating pancakes and you're telling me that we're eating cereal for breakfast?"

He chuckled "I told mom to give you cereal while I have pancakes." With a smirk

"You jerk, how can you do that. You're unbelievable." I say with an shocked but angry face.

He just chuckled and said

"I know I'm the best big brother anyone would have wished for."

"In your dreams. But I just forgive you." I roll my eyes
________

Arriving at school. Arnold and I are getting out of the car we both say bye to mom and she then drives off.

I'm going down the hallway while looking down on the floor saying a prayer in my heart.

Lord Jesus, I pray that my day may be an amazing one. I pray that your spirit may guide me in all my ways and renew my intelligence because I know that it's you who is my-

But before I could finish my sentence Lia came running to my direction and I immediately look up to see a huge grin on her face.

It's like she just saw the most amazing thing in the whole world.

"MIKAYLA, MIKAYLA GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPEND."

She was screaming so hard that I could feel my ears hurting.

"Chill, okay chill Lia." I soothe

Here we go again. Lia is interested in guys so she will always ask me questions like who is the cutest guy in the class or who is the most handsome guy in the school. And it sometimes irritates me. But I'm used to it. She my friend by the way.

"Hmh okay. But the most incredible thing just happened." She argues

"What is it?"

"There's a new boy in the school."

"So....?"

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes "And he's so cute. Let's go, let's go see him."