Collecting the Rabble

This is at the end of Season 4. So, Benny, Barb, Alexei, Billy, Chrissy, Fred, Patrick, Eddie, Jason and Mews are all dead and they know it.

Eleven, Max, Mike, Will, Lucas and Dustin all held hands and huddled together to try and keep eachother safe, with no idea where they were. Nancy, Johnathan, Steve and Robin ran to them, seeing the panic on their faces.

Hopper, Joyce and Murray all looked to eachother in concern.

Lonnie just stood there awkwardly.

Ted, Karen and Holly stood to the left, Karen trying to comfort Holly.

Neil and Susan stood next to them.

Claudia, Sue and Charle stood to the right with Erica who quickly ran over to her brother.

Terry and Becky Ives stood next to them with Terry, suprisingly responsive and Becky stood in shock. Kali and her crew stood beside them.

And Benny, Barb, Bob, Alexei, Billy, Chrissy, Fred, Patrick, Eddie and Jason all stood directly in the centre. Mews, also appeared with Angela and Mr Clarke.

And Other randoms from the town. (Basically everyone except the evil lot.)

"What the f-"

"BILLY?!" Max yelled in confusion.

Everyone quickly went silent as they took in the situation.

The Tv turned on and a letter was shown.

"Hello people!

Your here to find out the secrets of the Hawkins town, The lab and all the talk about the so called curse, of the town! What you will watch is all past, present and future but is all true. Some things may seem Strange at first, but trust m, its gets stranger. There willl be shocks along the way and many suprises and secrets will be descovered. This wont be a video in the sense you might think. But rather and explaination of each 'episode'.

Good luck!

Ps. This is warning. No violence, no agression and for those who know, no powers.

Byeeee"

"No powers?" Ted muttered.

Then the TV started up.

(Eleven will have a wig for this so things aren't fully revealled yet. Her hair looks like seaosn 3. Becuase that was my favourite.)