"MADMAX"

In Chicago, October 29th, 1984, a group of masked individuals flee an apartment building in a van as the police pursue them. As the police pursue them towards a tunnel, the lead squad car's driver sees the tunnel collapse in front of them and swerves to stop, blocking the rest off. When he gets out of the car, he realizes he imagined it.

"Oh great, another one." Jason mutters to himself.

Kali just sticks up a finger at him and El gives him a glare.

As the van drives away, a girl identified as "Kali" wipes blood streaming from her nose on her sleeve, revealing the number "008" tattooed on her forearm.

"Oh shit, you have a sister?" Dustin muttered to El.

"Kinda." She responded.

Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson, and Lucas Sinclair all pool their change (Mike's haul stolen from his sister Nancy) and meet Will Byers at the Palace Arcade, where his mother Joyce is shown expressing overprotection of him.

Will goes a bit red but smiles over to his mother at her clear love for the boy. Joyce does the exact same.

The boys watch Dustin play Dragon's Lair and be killed by the titular dragon before he can grab the magic sword needed to slay it, Lucas smugly professing his superiority at the game and love of the game's princess, Daphne. Arcade employee Keith informs Dustin that his Centipede and Dig Dug high scores have been beaten, and Dustin confirms this when he sees someone named "MADMAX" now holds the highest Dig Dug score by 100,000 points.

Max snickers at the boys. "I knew you were Jealous!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Ok kids settle down."

"Yes dAd." Mike and Max muttered back sarcastically.

Ted looked shocked at this but he wasn't a great parent really, Very ignorant and plain neglect. Neil looked slightly miffed but he's just a prick. And abusive. So he can piss off.

Keith offers to inform on their identity if Mike can set him up on a date with Nancy, which Mike is vehemently opposed to but Dustin and Lucas are all for.

"OH MY GOD EWWWW" Nancy cried.

"Dude that's weird. And gross." Robin snickered

"Dusty!" Claudia muttered to her son.

"Sorry!"

As they argue, Will notices what appears to be snow falling outside and finds everyone in the arcade gone. The setting flashes into the Upside Down, and Will steps outside to see storm clouds approaching, flashing red lightning. He is snapped out of it by Mike, who has not noticed anything.

"You didn't tell me?" Mike sounded hurt.

"S-sorry..." Will responded quietly. Nervous to see the visions again and how he was possessed.

Jim Hopper is approached by ex-journalist conspiracy theorist Murray Bauman who has questions about Eleven, hearing reports of her being a Russian experiment with psionic abilities, referencing a story of her shattering a glass door with her mind and a report of her living in the Wheelers' basement.

"Ayeeeee Murray!" Alexei yelled. Some people stared but the dude took no notice, excited for his friend.

Wanting to find out what happened to Barb Holland, he tells Hopper his theory that Barb came across Eleven but was taken by her Russian handlers. Hopper dismisses him and goes to work on another case. Nancy revises Steve Harrington's college essay and they discuss the future of their relationship post-graduation as two new students, a high school boy and a middle school skateboarder girl, arrive in the same car, the former being ogled by girls as he walks by.