Season 1 Introduction

Everyone, now sat in groups around the large theatre, quietly conversed with eachother.

The stranger things kids were all talking about what they were going to watch. Obviously they knew the basics but for some, namely Will and Eleven, they didn't want to be reminded of the torment and suffering they had to go though but they also didn't want others to see either.

The other kids in the group were aware of their discomfort and all silently decided it was their job to protect and comfort the youngest two in the group.

The adults on the other hand, not including Hopper Joyce and Murray who were all talking animatedly to eachother and hugging Jim continuously, were all talking about the maddness that brought them here.

Firstly, how who someone know them all, know the future, and be able to tell them what happened in the past if they weren't present for it.

Ted was sat there still questioning the letter.

"Powers? I am so confused."

Your always confused Ted. Get used to it.

The screen then started up once again and the Logo

'STRANGER THINGS'

is shown before a brief paragraph was shown again.

"Season 1/ Chapter 1"

"Including:"

"Eleven, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will"

"Nancy, Barb, Steve, Johnathan"

"Joyce, Hopper, Other Parents"

"Dr Martin Brenner."

"Who is Dr Brenner?" Claudia asked

"Well, I'm sure you'll find out anyways but he is a prick." Steve answers.

"Couldn't have said it better." Robin mutters.

Well lets start shall we?!