Season 2 Introduction

"So..." Mike mutters to the group. "Everyone knows now."

"Well, not everything, they don't know El is Jane, they don't know how anyone but Barb died." Max responds.

Eleven looks frightened at Max's statement. Yes they didn't know who she was now. But if this showing was to continue they soon would. And dispite the fact that her friends liked her, not everyone else would. People already voiced their hatred and surely more would soon agree if they saw what she did with Kali.

Robin and Nancy sat close by Max, Erica and El. They both agreed that they would take the younger girls under their wings and El was basically their sister by this point. Nancy looked over to the younger kids while they spoke.

"I worry that this will hurt her more than it will help anyone else in this room..." Nancy murmurs.

Robin makes a noise of agreement. "I think this will benifit the adults who didn't know before, the people who blamed Eddie will fix their opinions and Eddie's Uncle will be much happier, even after losing Eddie and the kids will be much happier not keeping secrets from everyone because god knows Dustin can't keep a secret for the life of him. But yes, the only one it will not help is Eleven..."

"Hopefully people will see her for who she is. A young girl with a ton of trauma... She can't help the fact she has powers and she doesn't actively use them to hurt others now. Before, she knew no right from wrong. I mean, she was raised in a Lab for goodness sake! God! I just hope that people won't treat her like some other being. She is still a kid..."

Robin sighed at they both looked towards the girl in question.

"She clearly looks uncomfortable about all this..."

"mmm."

The screen then started up once again and the Logo

'STRANGER THINGS'

is shown before another brief paragraph was shown.

"Season 2/ Chapter 2"

"Including:"

"Eleven, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will, Max"

"Nancy, Steve, Johnathan, Billy"

"Joyce, Hopper, Other Parents"

"Kali, Dottie, Mick, Funshine, Axel"

"Dr Martin Brenner."

"Hold up, He is dead. He's dead!? right?"

"I mean, at this point everyone thought he was yep!"

"Excuse me?!"

The TV lights up and begins.