1. Fairly-tale Battle

There was once a strong beautiful princess, who build a castle around herself, there holds one of most value precious thing that she has; her heart that was once strong as ice and powerful like fire, the castle is guarded with a strongest and protective dragon who will hurt anyone who dares to hurt the princess, one breaking dawn there was a battle, a battle that destroyed the beautiful and peaceful countryside where the castle stands, the dragon's most feared of his weakness of his majesty will be hurt so bad just like when her parents died when she was very young, before they died they gave her a dragon not just any dragon, a dragon who will be her best friend until the last blast of fire, they knew she needed something to protect her from her dark shadows and from the many things that will hurt her, the dragon promised to the princess parents that he will sacrifice his life for hers and no one else's, when the night of her six birthday they had a huge festival to celebrate and have a special ceremony for the dragon, ever since her parents have died with a huge battle that took their lives from protecting her, ever since then she was locked in the castle never been outside and knew she will never be able to step out of the castle without the fear of herself being killed like her parents, every night she looks out of her tall tower down on the beautiful midnight sky with the moon the shines like a mirror on the water, they she dream of her prince charming to come and finally rescue her, one day will he will show up on a beautiful black horse and behave the most powerful steel sword that was ever made, the prince and the princess never saw or knew each other, they have known that when they were both born that their parents has signed a binding contract with their blood that when on twenty-first birthday they will have to get married and rule both of the kingdoms of their parents have once been theirs but now their son and daughter, when that time came there was an another battle that once again destroyed both kingdoms, the princess was once locked up in her room for safety while her best friend and dragon went out to fight her, that's when the prince came on his house and had his sword so high in the sky that blinded the enemies then the dragon have uses his great powerful fireballs to kill all them, when the battle has finally ended the prince rushed into the castle like a mad man up the long high stairs to the princess room, there she looked out of her window where she had just witnessed and wish she could do something that could have saved many lives but couldn't, they looked into each other's eyes and knew it was density and also by their birth contract that we will get married and rebuild their kingdoms which will soon be one and rule together happy and ever after.