1

Click.

Helmet has been removed, I repeat, helmet has been fucking removed.

Click.

Oh my God, he looks so hot when he walks like that. Like he has so much to be cocky for, even though he does. His tattoos that covered his body, covering up scars and memories. His hair, perfectly styled and fall along his eyes. His eyes, filled with such joy and happiness. His smile was breath taking, making my heart race and made me smile as well.

"Louis, what the fuck are you doing?" asked Lottie into her brother's ear, causing the older to fall off of his spot on top of the mantel in front of the large diamond incrested window and land on the wooden floors directly on his back. His camera slipped from his grasp and slid next to his sister's 4 inch stilleto hills, and Louis suddenly felt his life flash before his eyes as she picked it up and went through the photos he had taken of- "Were you taking creepy pictures of Scary Harry?"

The petite boy clenched his eyes shut as she said those words, taking his time to sit up straight so that he could speak- but what more was there to say? He had been taking pictures of Harry Styles, also known as the son of the family whom his parents hated with a burning passion, and he knew that it sounded really terrible, but he couldn't help it. He thought that Harry was a really beautiful guy who was practically made to be in someone's camera roll, but he hadn't told anyone this but his best friend Niall from his cooking class at school.

"I was not. I was trying to take pictures of the flowers behind him, but he got in the way."

"Are you sure? You seemed to zoom in on his face for at least five of the pictures...unless he's the flower." said Lottie in a sing-song voice as she looked down at her brother, rolling her eyes and tossing the camera back at him, which he caught hurriedly so that it wouldn't hit the floor and break into pieces. He needed to at least save the pictures to his computer if that happened- Jesus, am I really creepy? Is my fond for 'Scary Harry' really obvious? "Don't let mum and dad catch you doing things like this or they'll flip.

Louis glared at her and used his thumb to move it near his neck in a 'if you're any louder, I'm gonna slit your throat' notion before standing up on his feet. "I know, Lots. I've been perfecting my sly skills at being a sneaky motherfucker since we moved here 12 months ago."

"You obviously haven't been perfecting if you're still so clumsy and careless with your things." mumbled Lottie before leaving out of the room, her heels clicing soundly behind her, and Louis waited until the noise was gone before rushing back towards the window and peeking through the opening. He frowned when he realized that Harry was no longer out there, muttering profanity under his breath before moving back to sit on the smooth velvet couch, turning off his camera and sitting it in between the cushions.

The problem that Louis had with taking pictures of Harry Styles was that if his parents ever found out what he was doing, they would disown him in a second. They hate the Styles' family even more than they hated gay people, all except Lottie, so he couldn't ever really discuss how he felt or what he was thinking in fear of his parents being their usual judgemental selves. Ever since they moved into the house next to the Styles' residence, his parents made it a mission to outdo them with anything that happens. Christmas parties, Halloween parties, Thanksgiving dinners, birthdays, you name it and the two have already been competitive over it.

Louis now refused to celebrate his birthday when it comes this year because the last time it happened, his parents went all in and invited the entire neighborhood over for a party that he most definitely did not want because all he really wanted was to do was hang out in his room all day with Harry on his right side, headphones plugged into both of their ears while they listened to alternative indie. Instead, they made him out to be this posh asshole of a kid and probably changed Harry's view on him from then on out and maybe forever.