3

"I'm having second thoughts, Niall." said Louis into the phone while looking into the full length mirror, which was centered directly in the middle of his bedroom. His hand went down from his stomach to his hip, testing to see if there was a curve thereâ there was. "What if he doesn't show up? What if I make a fool of myself? What if-"

"What if you died from overthinking? Imagine the amount of lifeless bodies we would have on Earthâ unless aliens overthink, then on other planets too." said Niall curiously, causing Louis to roll his eyes and pay attention to himself in the mirror. He didn't have time to listen to Niall's nonsense, he was trying to dress to impress before the party started.

He was wearing a silk button up shirt that was tight around his torso, his arms bulging at the sleeves as well, making it seem like he had muscles. As for his jeans, Niall had suggested red ones, telling Louis that he'd look good with suspenders and that he would bring them when he drove over. Louis cringed because the last time he wore suspenders had to be in freshman year, and everyone called him a fag for it.

"Embrace it." joked Niall, his laugh obnoxiously loud and high pitched. "Get it? Because some people call them braces!"

"Get over yourself!" shouted Louis over Niall's laughter, using his fingers to muss with his hair, which was dangerously close to sweating out due to his nervousness. Regardless, Niall was right. He shouldn't focus too much on what other people say about him because it'll only hold him back. He was going to wear those suspenders and then get fucked by Harry tonight possibly. "How long will it take you to get here?"

"Give me a few minutes. I need to get ready. I'll call you when I'm outside." said Niall before he hang up the phone. Louis put his phone in his back pocket and his eyes immediately focused back on the mirror, frowning as he sat his hands on his thighs, squeezing them before pretending to dust something off.

"I take it that you're going to the party." said a voice from Louis' left side, causing him to stumble back and land on his ass. He looked for where the voice came from and his eyes widened, seeing that Harry was standing in the window of his gaming room, leaning forward while looking at Louis through green eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"No! I'm fine, I am. I just was startled, s'all. You're fine. You're better than fine, you're hotâ Fuck, that's not what I meant to say. Please ignore me." stuttered Louis, believing that he was dangerously close to puking all over the floor. He wasn't even at the party yet and he had embarrassed himself in front of Harry, who just looked confused. "I'm just nervous."

"Why nervous?" asked Harry, and Louis finally noticed that he was shirtless, in only tight gray skinny jeans that revealed the waistband of his Calvin Clein boxers. He wants to break down, cry, and then lick Harry's chest because he looks so beautiful even without being fully dressed; Louis liked him better this way.

"I'm on a mission tonight, and I don't know if I'll accomplish it." responded Louis, standing up from his spot on the floor. Harry looked interested, tapping his finger against the window sill as he watched Louis awkwardly stay still. "Are you going to the party too?"

"I wasn't going to, but then I had some sort of an epiphany. Well, not really, my mate Liam convinced me to go." said Harry with an intriguing smile on his face, his teeth straight and white. Louis resisted the urge to touch his teeth, knowing that his were still a little messed up even after he had gotten his braces taken off. They weren't terrible, but he didn't like them. "I take it that you're going because of your friend too?"