7

So maybe Louis tried to lose on purpose, but accidentally won because he continuously got scared and waved his laser gun around the dark room, which had only been lit up with neon lights. And maybe he regretted being coincidentally perfect at laser tag because he wouldn't be getting the kiss that Harry promised him, but that doesn't mean that he couldn't make a kiss apart of his deal as well.

"Well, I am under your control for the entire day as of now." Harry said gradually as they walked out of the building for laser tagging. "Anything you want?"

"Kiss me." Louis said, though he did not actually anticipate those words to come out of his mouth so easily. They stopped walking through the parking lot to Harry's motorcycle; instead they stopped in the middle of it's street, and Louis tried to think of every possible reason why he shouldn't run in the other direction for embarrassing himself like that, but he thought of none. "If you want, is what I mean."

"Okay." Harry replied.

Before Louis could lie and tell Harry that what he said had been a joke, Harry cupped his cheeks and brought their lips together just like he had the other night. This time it was better because Louis felt himself melting more and more as his eyes fluttered shut; his pointer fingers hooked into the loops of Harry's jeans to bring the boy forward as his head tilted to the right to deepen the kiss, and, fuck, Harry's lips felt amazing.

Suddenly, a car beeped from behind them and Louis remembered that they had been blocking the exit, so there were at least three cars waiting for their departure. His cheeks were red as Harry shouted out an apology and pulled Louis to the side, and even though they yelled out disrespectful remarks, Harry and Louis laughed until they made it to the motorcycle. If Louis had been with someone else when that happened, he was sure that the person would react much differently.

Harry's carefree attitude was something that he could fall in love with.

"That was fun," said Harry with a bright smile. "Anything else you want?"

For you to fuck me until I can barely walk. "Are your parents home right now? We could go back to your place and hang out there for a bit. I don't want to go back to my currently empty house at the moment."

"They don't get back until late night. They're out on this mini business trip, so they left me alone with an emergency card that I never use and told me to be safe. I think that they're so blinded by money and power that they forget how to parent sometimes." Harry responded, then revved up his engine when the two of them were on the bike. "We can go back to my place though."

And so for the entirety of the ride back to their neighborhood, Louis had thought of a plan to get Harry to have sex with him, which wasn't very effective, but he figured that he'd work out the kinks (ha) when the time came. All he really knew for sure was that he wanted to get properly fucked on this motorcycle in less than a week.

"Louis? We're here." Harry said, snapping Louis out of his daydream. They had just pulled into Harry's garage, which was so huge that it had space for two other motorcycles, a sleek black Audi, and buckets that had tools and decorations inside of it.

Louis' garage was equally as spacious, but his just had three cars inside of it since no one in his family happened to be a big fan of motorcycles. He stood up and allowed Harry to take their helmets and sit them down on a wooden table that had been drilled to the wall; his eyes jumped from item to item as he nonchalantly used his finger to draw circles on the seat of the bike.

"There's a lot of stuff in here." Louis stated. When he saw that Harry hadn't turned around to face him yet, he quickly pulled off his oversized sweater and threw it behind him, then tried to act like nothing happened when Harry finally turned around. He thanked the heavens above that he decided to put on his sheer top today. "Are those your motorcycles too?"