5

Tonight, Louis' parents were throwing a Halloween party and their house was filled with people that Louis probably wouldn't see any other day for the reason that his parents didn't believe in the term 'friends'.

All the people they hang out with are always in constant competition with one another, which is why they were all wealthy and walked around with their noses in the air. They hated each other, but not more than they hated the Styles' family, who were also throwing a Halloween party.

Louis watched from his bedroom window as people walked up their steps and came inside, bright fake smiles plastered on their Botox faces. Everything about these people were just so plastic that it unnerved Louis to no end, but he kept his lips pursed and his opinions to himself. He wondered if anything would be easier if he was just in the middle class, and if his parents would be more accepting of his decisions. Money had the habit of changing how a person acted around others.

He also wondered what Harry was doing right now, and if he was watching those people walk into his home in expensive clothing, though Harry did say that he didn't plan on sticking around there for too long.

So Louis may or may not have been waiting for the Styles' garage door to open to reveal Harry on his motorcycle wearing another pair of sparkly boots and an outfit that would make Louis' mouth water. Suddenly, Louis saw the light switch on from inside of the Styles' game room, and Louis tried not to squeal when Harry showed up in front of the window; signaling for Louis to lift his up.

Louis obeyed, giving Harry a short smile as they looked one another in the eye, feeling like all of the wind had been knocked out of his body. "Hi."

"Hello, looks like you're having fun." He greeted politely, causing Louis to blush furiously as he looked behind him at his spotless room. "How about you and I go on an adventure? I don't want to have to stay in this house any longer either, so we'll both benefit."

Louis almost falls out of the window when he hears the question, but he stops himself by grabbing the window sill and planting his feet onto his carpeted floor. He did not actually think that Harry would want to hang out with him again after the whole police station situation, and the fact that if their parents saw them leaving out together, they would be dead in a matter of seconds. Though, he was sure that Harry wouldn't allow that to happen.

"Adventure, hm? That sounds exciting." Even though Louis was pretending to think about the offer, he already knew what his answer was going to be. But maybe if he acted careless enough, then Harry would be the one to make the first move and become attracted to him; or maybe his thoughts were useless and he was just a guy that drooled over romance novels. "Sure, I don't mind going with you. The only thing is, how will we make it to your ride without being seen?"

"I have my ways. Just meet me down the street if you can, and I'll be waiting there for you." Harry said with a grin before shutting his window, and Louis looked across until the lights shut off in the game room; feeling his face hurt from the amount of smiling he was doing. He was going to go out tonight with Harry on a, possibly, awesome adventure, and there was no way that he could miss out on it. Then his door opened.

His mother walked in with a joyful expression on her face and a woman, who looked like she was in her 20's, was standing beside her with the same look as well. Louis hurriedly turned his attention away from the window and turned around to face the two, making sure to look as presentable as he could so that his mother wouldn't have a fit. "Darling, I would love for you to meet Dylan. She works at a billion dollar company, and her husband recently passed away."