Chapter 9

{Yall I'm sorry.

1k views? 1K VIEWS?!?!

How in the hell did we get here and where did yall come from? Seriously how?

But yeah, thanks so much for 1k I think this is the first actual book I've written that got here. Wherever yall from, you're amazing. I couldn't have gotten here with you.

Now I hope you enjoy!}

—————————————————————————

"Y/n! Hurry up! Or else we'll miss the bus!" Popping Candy said as he ran over to join the rest of the school's dance team at the school's bus stop.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" You replied, trying to keep up with him. The day has finally come for the national dance competition. Well, sort of. The actual thing wasn't gonna start for another week, but the city it was being held at is pretty far away. The school arranged for the team to head out in a bus and was expecting you to make it to the hotel tomorrow. It was gonna be a busy week, so you felt that you could mentally prepare yourself for it with the trip.

The two of you made it to the bus stop quickly. After about 7 minutes, the bus had arrived. You and the rest of the team headed inside, all chatting excitedly about the upcoming week.

[A few hours later, in the bus]

You yawned as you stared out the window. It has only been a few hours since you left, but you tended to fall asleep really easily while traveling. Didn't help that the bus was nice and cool, or that the trip still had at least eight hours to go. It all just made you want to close your eyes and take a quick nap...

Just as you were about to shut your eyes, you felt your phone buzz. You picked it up, only to see Choco Ball had texted you. A bit quicker than you normally would in your sleepy state, you replied to him.

/Choco Ball My Beloved <3\

Choco Ball: Hey, I just finished up practice!

Y/n: Cool! I'm still in the bus. Gonna be here for a while....

Choco Ball: Right, the venue for the nationals is super far away isn't it?

Y/n: Yep, I was just about to take a nap until you texted me.

Choco Ball: Woke you up a bit eh? 😉

Y/n: Yep.

Choco Ball: Well, either way, glad I could make your trip more interesting.

Y/n: Yeah, glad we exchanged numbers back when we hung out last week too!

Choco Ball: Right! Still can't believe Cherry Ball and Popping Candy set us up like that tho.

Y/n: Right?!?! Surprised we didn't realize until Cherry Ball slipped up.

Choco Ball: Yeah, it was SUPER obvious in hindsight.

Y/n: Yeah...

Choco Ball: Anyways, while we're here, wanna talk a bit more?

Y/n: As long as I don't fall asleep, sure! What you wanna talk about?

Choco Ball: Hmmmmm. Got one, what's your dream?

Y/n: My dream?

Choco Ball: Yeah! Mine's to become the best player the professional leagues have ever seen!

Y/n: That's a cool dream! Mine's to play the leading role in a drama.

Choco Ball: Huh, so you wanna become an actress?

Y/n: Yep! It's been my dream ever since I was in middle school...

Choco Ball: Huh, I thought you would want to be a dancer or something.

Y/n: Ah, because I'm part of the school's dance team?

Choco Ball: Yeah, and you're also part of that dance crew that had a show a few months ago right? They did a cover of Love Dive.

Y/n: Ah right!

Wait, you saw the show? >-<

Choco Ball: Yep, I was hanging out with some friends when we passed by. We ended up staying to watch the whole thing.

Y/n: Ah, I thought I saw you after we finished! I hope you and your friends enjoyed it!

Choco Ball: Sure thing we did! You're a great dancer you know that?

Y/n: Aw, thanks! I've always liked dancing...

But enough about me! What about you, have you always enjoyed playing soccer?

Choco Ball: Ah well, when I was in elementary school my parents took me to a soccer game. I liked it so much I asked my parents to sign me up for soccer lessons as soon as the match was over. As it turns out, I was a natural. I've been playing ever since.

Y/n: Whoa, that's really cool!

Choco Ball: Yeah, now I have my sights set on the professional leagues.

Y/n: I'm sure you'll make it! You're such an amazing soccer player, I'm sure any team would want you to join them!

Choco Ball: Heh, thanks Y/n. You need to show me you're acting skills someday!

Y/n: Well, I'm gonna be in the school musical, hopefully you'll be able to see me there!

Choco Ball: Whoa really?! I'll make sure to come then!

Y/n: Thanks! But first, we have nationals to get through.

Choco Ball: Yeah... Sorry I couldn't come to watch.

Y/n: It's ok! Not much you can do about your schedule...

Choco Ball: True, but I still can feel bad about it.

Y/n: You can but you shouldn't! Just wishing me luck is enough for me....

Choco Ball: Still, I'd rather watch you in person Y/n.

Y/n: Choco Ball, please don't make me too flustered >/////<

Choco Ball: What? Did I get you with that one? 😉

Y/n: Dude stop, we're about to get off at a rest stop I want to be able to function properly >///////////<

Choco Ball: Ok, ok. I'll stop. Text you again when you get back on the bus?

Y/n: Sounds good! See you!

Choco Ball: Cya!