Chapter 16

"Phew, class is finally over." You said softly to yourself as the bell rang. It was your last class of the day, so after this you could go home and start searching online for open auditions you could apply for.

You smiled a bit of a melancholic smile as you walked down the halls of the collage. To free up more time to work on your acting, you decided to graduate from your dance crew. While you were sad to leave it, you were also satisfied in a way. You did your best to contribute to it, and now it was time for you to continue on your own path.

You started walking a bit quicker, you couldn't let them down now! Hopefully, you'll be able to get a role in the next audition you can make. You have to get home quick to find one you can join.

While you were in a hurry, you started to slow down as you approached the practice fields. The boy's soccer team was practicing after all, so hopefully you could surprise your boyfriend as he finishes up.

Just as you thought, practice seemed to be just about over, and on the far side of the field, Choco Ball was laughing with his friends. You started feeling your cheeks warm up. Even after dating him for a while, you still couldn't understand how someone could be so handsome.

Before long, Choco Ball picked up his bag and started heading off the field, saying goodbye to his friends from what you could tell. It didn't take him very long to spot you on the other side of the field, and as soon as he did he ran over to you, his face lit up with joy and excitement.

"Babe! Didn't expect to see you here!" He said as he approached, wrapping you in a tight hug and placing a kiss on the top of your head.

"Ch-Choco!" You exclaimed, returning Choco Ball's hug. "I was just about to go home, but I wanted to surprise you, so I ended up waiting."

"Well, you surprised me all right!" Choco Ball let go of the hug, instead wrapping his arm around your waist as the two of you started towards the school gates. "I hope you didn't wait too long."

"N-no, it wasn't long at all!"

"That's good. Oh, I actually have something for you." Choco Ball reached into his pocket, getting out two tickets. "Here, the nationwide finals are coming up soon, and I want to give the tickets I got to you."

"O-oh, are you sure?"

"Of course! You're my girlfriend after all! Besides, this is a big game for me and the others, and I want you to be there to celebrate with us. It wouldn't be the same without you."

"Ah, we'll don't worry, I'll be there for sure!"

"Great! I can't wait to see you there after we win." Choco Ball gave you one of his bright smiles that always managed make you feel a bit warmer as the two of you passed through the school gates. "Well, I wish I could walk you home today, but I actually have some other plans today."

"Oh, that's ok! We can just video call later!"

"Sounds good!" A mischievous look formed on Choco Ball's face. "Heh, I could even wear that tank top you like so much~"

"E-eh?!??"

"Hahaha! I just kidding, unless of course, you want it."

"Ch-Choco!"

"Relax babe. I'm only teasing you. You're reactions to it are always so cute."

"Hmmph, it does get me super flustered though..."

"Heh, even your pouting is cute."

"Choco!"

"Ok, ok! I'm done! Ah, is that really the time? I have to get going now, video call later?"

"Video call later!"

Choco Ball gave you a kiss on the forehead as he said his goodbyes, making you blush a little bit. The two of you were reluctant, but eventually you both ended up parting ways for the day.

You wished you could talk with Choco Ball longer, but at the same time, you simply couldn't wait to get back home. You were determined to find an audition, and you only hoped you would be able to pass one.

———————————————————————————

{POV: You don't have a scene transition idea so you decided to end the chapter here:

But y'all know what this means...

Q&A TIME BABYYYYY-}