5 | A helping hand?

Authors note:
I am truly sorry for being gone for a little. I am working on a cover for my book coming soon basically turning Heroes of Light into a book. So stay tuned for that! But until then, enjoy Taiyaki angst (slightly.)

As the so-called coffee left faint scents around his home, he began to smell that it wasn't coffee either. Espresso panicked slightly and checked the bag. Expiration Date: 12/31/~~. Espresso took a deep breath and began to drown his mouth in water once more. After having enough water shoved up his nose and almost everywhere, he decided he needed to take a shower.

Madeleine on the other hand, was going around town. Asking for advice, his first thought was, Espresso! But then he realized that's what he needed advised for. Same with Taiyaki. He still has left him on read and is trying to avoid him everywhere. After pacing around the whole kingdom he decided to take a break. He took out his phone and walked towards a bench before bumping into someone. He dropped his phone while gasping as he looked up to say sorry. It was Taiyaki. He had his foot on Madeleine's phone and his arms crossed. Madeleine gazed his eyes away while tapping his foot. "You've got much explaining to do, Ser Madeleine." Taiyaki spoke. Madeleine stuttered, "I-I can explain! Please, let's go to my place. I'll explain there!" As Madeleine pouted. Taiyaki gave in and started to lift his foot off Madeleines phone before a certain someone popped up. "Espresso? What are you doing here?" Oh god, oh god. "Am I interrupting something? Please, continue." As Espresso backed up, going onto his phone. Madeleine stared as Espresso looked up, shooing his hand signaling to keep talking. Taiyaki rolled his eyes.

"Anyways. Lets go." Taiyaki commanded. "Wait! Hold your horses." Madeleine spoke. Taiyaki raised an eyebrow as Espresso kept texting Latte about meeting up sometime. "Can Espresso come too?" Madeleine asked. Espresso scoffed, "Come where?" "Oh, just come to my house. We can have like a little hangout!" Espresso rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't have time for that. I only came here to talk. Nothing more." Espresso spoke. "Please do come. I promise it will be a joy to have you!" Madeleine begged. Taiyaki was already put up, "Let's get going. He doesn't seem to want to go." As Taiyaki pulled Madeleine up he grabbed Espressos shoulder, dragging him as Taiyaki dragged Madeleine. Espresso dropped his phone but instead just used magic to bring it back towards him, still needing to finish texting Latte. "Who're you texting?" Madeleine asked. "Espresso put his phone away swiftly seeing Madeleine scouting over his shoulder. "Latte." Espresso replied.

Madeleine put a thumbs up as they reached Madeleines house. As Taiyaki was handed the keys Madeleine screamed, "WAIT. I forgot to put something away in there." As Madeleine shook off Taiyakis hand and rushed inside the house scrambling all his desk papers. How suspicious. Espresso thought. "Ah, Please do come in! Feel welcomed in my divine home." Madeleine speaks as he smiles hugely. Espresso scoffed as he took a seat. "Everyone! You are welcome to take a seat." Madeleine exclaimed. Soon then Taiyaki took a seat. "Anyhow, you two. Start bonding. I'm making some tea. If you don't bond by the time I conclude, I'm forcing you on the couch tonight. So get to bonding!" Madeleine skipped out the room. "Wait!" Espresso called. Madeleine rushing over. "What is it?" Madeleine asked. "Can I instead have coffee. I am feeling quite light headed." Espresso asked. "No! You need to stop relying on coffee." As Madeleine skipped out the room once more. "I-I'm made of coffee though..."Espresso mumbled, Taiyaki fiddling with his hands.

"Hey Espresso, are you perhaps gay?" Taiyaki asks. Espresso shot up (No pun Intended.) "Pardon me?" "Are you a homosexual?" "I. I haven't thought of it. Why may you ask?" Espresso asked. "No reason. You just seem to get along with Madeleine too well." What? What did he mean by too well? Espresso thought. Espresso laughed, "Oh Madeleine? I do not! I simply just find him... friendly." As Madeleine came back with the tea he nearly tripped over his cloak, but still catching himself. "Here you go! And, what did you both want to talk about." "I would like to speak to you, alone." Taiyaki spoke. "And as of I-" "Okay! Come on Taiyaki." Madeleine exclaimed, interrupting Espresso. Espresso glared at Taiyaki, walking away.

In the room with Taiyaki, they both sat down on his bed. "So why did you leave me on read about the Saturday hang out?" Taiyaki questioned. Madeleine sighed, "I was actually invited by Espresso to go somewhere Saturday evening, just the two of us." Madeleine responded nervously. Taiyaki spoke, "I understand. I should get going." Taiyaki said. Nearly holding back tears. "Why so soon my friend? Are you alright?" Madeleine asked worryingly. "Yes, I am fine. I have to feed my cats. Goodbye." Taiyaki walked quickly out the door heading straight towards the front door, tears threatening to fall out, leaving Espresso confused. Madeleine soon walked into the living room sitting next to Espresso. As Espresso drank the tea he suddenly felt so relieved, sitting with his frie- "Hey Espresso? What did you want to tell me?"