14 | Let the search begin !

"State your purpose foreigners!" He demanded standing in front of them, blocking their path. Latte leaned over to Espresso, "Oh em gee. Do you see those puppies behind them?" She whispered. "You whisper so lo-" "THESE AREN'T PUPPIES! My god-" "Have you seen or heard of anyone named Taiyaki?" Espresso interrupted. "Why should I tell you? Who are you? What is your purpose?" Espresso sighed, he opened his mouth to speak before Latte spoke. "My name is Latte Cookie, and this is Espresso Cookie." Espresso glared at Latte. "Okay? And? Your purpose?" "We have came here to search for a cookie named Taiyaki. We-" "Okay, yeah. We don't have any cookie named Taiyaki here. Atleast from what I've seen. You can as-" "Hey Crunchy Chip. Who are these? How did they even get past the wa-" "Espresso and Latte..." "Oh. What do you require?" The cookie hid her bow behind her back, indicating she meant no harm. "We seek a cookie named Taiyaki. They recently vanished from our kingdom and we need their assistance in a mission." "Hm. I don't recall seeing anyone ne-" "What's the mission?" Caramel nudged Crunchy Chip for interrupting her. "Hey! Watch-" "I'd rather not say..." Latte immediately began to speak as Espresso covered her mouth. Latte glared before Espresso spoke again. "Well, we better head off now." Espresso took his hand off her mouth as they both walked off. "That was odd." "I will tend to the mission myself." Espresso said. "What? You can't do that alone. It's dangerous. It's the cookies of darkness we're speaking about! I shall accompany you." Latte said, proudly. "..." "I'll take that as an agreement." Latte snickered. Espresso rolled his eyes as they set the air balloon towards the kingdom. "I'd say that's a temporary home for them. They don't actually live in that tiny of a "house" right?" "I agree. They might even be moving now. We should definitely hurry up." "We can't hurry up an air balloon." "Watch this." Espresso threw coffee beans in a precise trajectory, making it hit the "engine" of the air balloon, making it speed up. "Oh." Latte said. "I suggest not to add more... It could break." Espresso added, before sitting down. "I am exh-" Espresso cut himself off and collapsed onto his backpack. Latte snickered as she watched the overview of the Dark Cacao Kingdom. She stared off into the distance before she got an idea. She silently walked towards Espressos backpack, opening it slightly before Espresso tossed around. She backed up before he relaxed and slept. She fully opened it and found his phone. She grinned as she picked it up, zipping up his backpack. She hid in the corner of the balloon, on her mattress. She hid it in a book and began opening it. He apparently uses the same code for everything he owned, so it wasn't a struggle. Even Latte thought it was a bit ridiculous. She unlocked it and went straight to his messages, she felt guilty honestly. She checked messages with him and Madeleine. It didn't show where they were going, it went as a "surprise." She frowned in annoyance and opened his socials. He doesn't have anything other than... nothing. She frowned even harder and got up to put it back and saw Espresso staring over her shoulder. He was practically shaking. "Oh... Heyy.... Morning..." "WHAT DID YOU SEE?" "I SWEAR I DIDN'T LOOK AT AN-" "I LITERALLY JUST SAW YOU IN MESSAGES WHAT DID YOU SEE?" "LITERALLY I SAW NOTHING. YOU ARE REALLY OVERPROTECTIVE RIGHT NOW WHAT ARE YOU HID-" "NOTHING?!" "THEN WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME?" "YOU ARE TOO!" "I KNOW, JUST TRYING TO MATCH THE ENERGY..." "WE'RE GETTING OFF TOPIC, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?" "LITERALLY NOTHING?" "SO YOU WOULDN'T MIND ME HAVING IT, CORRECT?" "I DO MIND! NOW HAND IT BACK!" Espresso leapt at Latte, she squealed and rolled off his trajectory. The air balloon tilted and Latte shuddered. Both Latte and Espresso stood still as the air balloon had regained its balance. Espresso then used his magic to attempt to grab his phone back. "Wait! It might explode." Latte said. Espresso immediately stopped and walked towards Latte, Latte speed walking away. She giggled as Espresso chased her while throwing insults. The phone then buzzed and she jumped back. The text read, "Hello, Espresso."

Madeleine on the other hand, is still rocking back and forth on his bed. He kept thinking of ways to escape, his brain was filled with too much. He looked around overwhelmingly before standing up. He had settled on a plan. Though, he might not succeed. He realized no one was around and began walking towards a vase. He grabbed it and looked at the balcony, he slowly opened it, which, didn't work out. It was insanely loud. Out of fright he opened it fully and leapt into his bed. He laid in bed as Licorice busted the door open. "Oh my god! Can you just be quiet fo-" He stopped to see Madeleine fast asleep. His eyes widened and slowly walked out the room, closing the door. After a few seconds he got up and opened the door, he thew the vase and picked up pillows, tossing them onto his bed, following with his cape. He leapt out the window and began running. He knew it couldn't be that easy. He then got stopped by Poison Mushroom Cookie, "New friend! What are you doing here..?" "O-Oh hello! Friend... I am just out for a run. I gotta get going so bye-bye!" Poison Mushroom tilted their head in confusion as the light cookie ran off.

They sat down in the dirt and juggled mushrooms before Licorice ran out. "POISON! HAVE YOU SEEN MADELEINE?" "Hmm... Why should I.. tell you...?" "BECUASE- Ahem. Because... I..." Licorice thought for a moment before exclaiming. "I ate your shroomies! Remember?" "Oh yeah..... I think he went over there...." Poison Mushroom pointed in a random direction before Licorice, Pomegranate, and Dark Choco stormed out. Even Poison was surprised Dark Choco tagged along.