Chapter 2

"What do you think you're doing?" I speak full of confidence.

"And who are you?" The guy that spoke earlier takes now a step in my direction, turning his head.

"What do you want from him?" I ask ignoring the previous question.

"Well, he messed with us. I'm just teaching him a lesson." The guy responses showing no expression I could read.

"How? By killing him?!" By now I'm yelling.

"Yeah. If he's to weak he might die." The guy replys totally unbothered, which makes me even more angry. I take a deep breath, calming myself before I speak up again.

"Then, I'll propose you a deal." I spoke up out of reflex not thinking about the meaning of that words.

...

[Minho Pov]

I almost lost condition when I heard a furious voice. It sounds familiar, but I can't recognise it.

With all my left energy I open my eyes a bit. My eyes flutter open as i see the guy and someone else talking.

'Who is that?' I tried to see the persons face but they didn't turned around.

"Ok, deal."

Is the only thing I hear before my eyes shut down again. I can feel a sudden cold on my forehead, it's a palm and I can smell...Y/n?

That can't be? But i know this scent just to well. It smells like cherryblossom tea and chocolate. It smells so good. I somehow calmed. The scent alone is able to calm me even in such a situation. I try to speak as my vision wents black.