Chapter 7

Lee know's pov

I walk down an unknown street, keeping some distance so Y/n wouldn't notice my presence.

When they left I feeled something was odd and decided to follow. The way continues straight for a few minutes until they suddenly turn right behind a corner.

When I reach the spot I stand infront of an old boxing club that looks like it wasn't used since ages.

Walking closer I now can hear voices. Familiar voices...
The moment I see Y/n I hide behind a wall infront of the old building.

"You came?" Some male voice said more as a statement than a question.
My heart skips a beat when I see the person getting way to close to Y/n, now being able to see their face.

It's the guy from last night.

-

Flashback

" If I do so you let him off."

" Darling are you sure you can do this? Why would you go so far for a piece of shit like him."

"I don't think that's your business. So do we have a deal?"

"Ok,deal."
-

The sudden memories of this phrases popped up, keeping me confused. What was that? Did Y/n make a deal with them yesterday? That sounded pretty big. What did they promised these creepy guys? Is that why they're here?

My thoughts get cut of when I hear the guy speaking up again.

" Look at this guys. They really came to save this little shit. You should be as loyal as Y/n. But...don't be so stupid like them thinking we let them go again."

He leans closer grabbing Y/n's wrist harshly, making my blood boil. I wanna get up and walk to them when I see eight other guys entering my sight and walking up behind Y/n.

"When we've finished with you you won't be able to run away anyways."

I now panic taking some steps back behind the corner and fiddling my phone out of my pocket.

Y/n's pov

The guy with broad shoulders graps me by the hips, when suddenly someone falls infront of my feets.

Lee know?

"He was hiding behind the corner outside." One of the guys spoke up, who threw him on the ground a moment before.

"Lee know? What are you doing here?"

"And what are you doing here?!" He yells back. That took me by surprise as I flinch by his sudden change of attitude.

"So you really didn't tell him?" The guy speaks up amused by the situation.

"Tell me what? What are you doing here?" Lee know asks outraged.

"Please. Lee, I know you wanna help but please just go." I beg him, trying to not look like I would be feared to death.

"You made a deal. What deal it this about. I won't go before you tell me!"

"You can just watch and find out." The guy speaks up again, then giving a signal with his head to hold Lee know back.

Two of the guys who were behind him grap him, holding him back.

"You can't run away anyways. Also...don't try to free yourself, it won't work. So just save the energy."

Lee know doesn't stop to try to free himself but it's in vain.

The attention is on me again, when he starts to explain.

"You're a present for my boys. So I'll have just a little thing you need to do for me."

He looks at Lee know with an evil smirk before pushing me on my knees.

"Enjoy the show."

...