Chapter 8

Lee know pov

He pushed them down on their knees. I start to panic even more.

"Enjoy the show." His words hit me like a train. What does he mean.

He starts to work on his belt opening it.

"No, no! Stop!" He won't stop.

This can't be true. This can't happen. It's a nightmare. It's a dream. It's only a dream, I try to convince myself watching the disgusting scene taking place infront of me.

As he pushes them agains him, I try to turn my head to look away from it, but one of the guys graps my head holding it in place.

"Stop it! Yah! Don't you hear me! Y/N! Dont touch them! You're dead!" I yell trying to free myself again.

"Shut him up." He graps Y/n's hair, pulling them closer. I can hear their cries and how they struggle to breath, gaging against him. I can see the tears running down their face.

"Y/N..." I say more like a whisper now, before I get hit in the face, followed by a couple of heavy kicks all over my body.

I almost blacked out when the kicks stop. Getting on my knees again, my eyes immediately search for Y/n.

I let out a heavy breath of relief when I notice their figure now standing I few steps infront of me.

The guy nowhere to be seen. Turning to my left I see him enter the room again. A mischievous grine plastered on his face.

I try to run to them but again dmger hold back.

He grabs Y/n by the neck. "Since you need to satisfy all my mates, take this."
He forces their mouth open and pushes a pill into Y/n's mouth.

"Don't panic." The guy speaks calm. "It's a viagra pill (for woman, if you're one.) It won't hurt you."

The guy steps back and the next moment eight men surround Y/n. Slowly touching all over their body and laying them down on the boxing ring.

I try to free myself with everything I have, screaming and yelling at them to stop. I can't let this happen. This can't happen to Y/n. It's all because of me.

My yells get the attention of the guy from earlier who's now leaning against my ear, teasing me.

"See how good they will take it. I bet your little girl/boy won't be able to get up from there again. When my guys are finished with them you won't want them back." He loughts evilish at me.

"Shup up." I bite my Teeth.

"Or what, you will hit me?"

"Shut the fuck up." That owns me another punch straight into my face, making me feel dizzy once again.

Looking back at Y/n I see only small parts of their body through the bunch of guys surrounded them.
Half of their body exposed with only some rest of clothing covering them.

"Let my guys entertain you. Guys! Now stop messing around and get to business."

That said they tear the remaining fabric that was covering their chest apart.

"Stop! Stop! I'm begging you, please stop!" Tears running down my face making my view blurry.

That's just when I hear it.

*WiiiouuuWiiiouuuWiiiouuu*

The sound of sirens slowly getting closer. Finally.