Chapter 4

Lee know Pov

The sunlight tickles my eyes. I hesitate a moment before slowly opening my eyes just to realise the bed I'm laying in isn't mine. I fast try to get up to see where I am but the moment I move I groan in pain.

Slowly my memories from yesterday come back as I wonder even more where I am, and more importantly how I got here.

Now I turn to my right for the first time seeing someone resting on the chair next the bed.
I slowly sit up, to not wake the other person. Who knows who that is.

Y/n? I stare at them for a moment not sure if I'm hallucinating. They look peaceful when they sleep. They're even more handsome when they don't frown or look angry at me. I catch myself smiling at our little naggings.

Now I notice their hand under my blanket. What's going on? I move the banked only to see them holding a cool pack resting on my sides, underneath a bruise that I didn't noticed yet.

By now I also notice the uncomfortable position they're laying or better said sitting in the chair. 'Did Y/n sleep like this the whole night? No way, that would be so uncomfortable. Why did they help me in the first place anyways? They're always complaining about how annoying I am and that I should stay away now Y/n helps me and get themselves in trouble for me?'...

My thoughts end when I see Y/n moving  and slowly opening their eyes.

"Good morning?" I say more as a question then a greeting. 'What am I about to do now?'...