Chapter 10

Lee knows pov

I lay them down on the couch, after we finally made it to Y/n's place. I went to the kitchen for some water and placed it on the coffee table. I sit down next to them and lift them so Y/n sits up to drink. They lean against my chest while I help them drink slowly.

Their hands are buried into the fabric of my shirt, when I notice the warmth being emitted by them. My palm rests against their forehead, feeling them burning up.

"Ya, Y/n! You're burning up. What is wrong?...Y/n...answer me."

They whine as a response before answering in a weak tone.

"I can't hold it any longer."

"What are you talking about? What can't you hold?" I get worried.

"Lee know...It starts working...It...please help me." Their grip losens now travelling behind my neck and pulling me down, our lips already touching.

"Please, Lee know." They beg again.

"Y/n...what is wrong? What's happening? Wh-Why are you-?"

"The pill...They gave me a pill."

Now it clicked. The pill, right. They gave Y/n something. Wait, maybe it's poison! What am I gonna do?

" Lee knooooow... I need you. Please, nah. Please." Y/n pounds against my lips.

I want them. I wanna taste them so bad. I wanna touch all over Y/n's body, making them mine. I wanna hear my name coming out of that pretty mouth.

By now my neediness has won over, letting me drop all my thoughts and only focus on one thing: Y/n!

My lips press against theirs tasting the sweet scent of strawberries.

Y/n's pov

His lips press against mine, immediately loosening the tension in my body and calming me. It feeled like I would have died if he had waited just a second longer.

The kiss turns into a heated make-out session, giving in to my desire the room finally stops spinning.

Lee know leans back on the couch with me on his lap. After pulling away, a string of salvia still connects out mouths. I start kissing from his jawline down to his collarbones, immediately getting a reaction from him, telling me I found his sweet spot. The way he reacts to every little movement of mine let's me feel so powerful.

A sudden boost of confidence washes over me, when I start to move my hips on his lap, earning a loud grown. Only seconds later I feel him awaken under me and his hands firmly grap my hips, stopping my movements.

"Fuck it." He lifts me up, my legs around his waist and carries me to the bedroom, throwing me on the bed and getting rid of his shirt in the blink of an eye.

" You're sure about this?...If we continue now, I won't stop."

"Yes. I want you. I need you now."

He hovers over me almost ripping my shit and pants off of my skin and leaving me in only my pants.

My chest in full display for him. He gets rid off his pants too, before hovering over me and taking one of my nippels in his mouth sucking hard on it, while his hand plays with the other, flicking it painfully.

"How do you like it?" He asks stopping for a moment before slowly kissing all over my chest.

"I-..."

"Tell me, princess/prince."

Fuck, is it okay to tell him?

"Why are you so quiet? You look concerned." He stops his movements, looking up lovely.

"I...I'm just concerned that you might think I'm weird." I say turning my head to the side and bitting my lower lip nervously.

"Hey,..."he holds my cheek, " look at me. Do you really think so? Tell me, I might surprise you. What are you afraid of?"

"I'm pretty kinky."

"Great." He smirks before sucking on my neck. "Show it to me."

I get up, leaving a totally confused Lee know sit on the edge of my bed, opening the special side of my wardrobe. His jaw drops, making me panic.

I shouldn't have showed him. I shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

He gets up, grapping me by the waist and pressing his body against mine with a smirk.

"Can I use anything I want?" He asks expactingly.

"Do it. I'm all yours, babe." When i say that, sparks are shown in his eyes.

"You won't call me that later."

...