Chapter 5

"Good morning?" I say more as a question then a greeting. 'What am I about to do now?'...

Y/n stares at me for a brief second and...just closes their eyes again?

That's it? How can they just go back to sleep like this? For a few minutes I just lay there fighting my remaining sleep and looking at Y/n features.

I slowly get rid of the blanket to get up before I carefully lift Y/n and lay them down from where I woke up a moment ago.

I just wanted to turn around when I noticed something...a brush? I slowly lift their shirt just to find a couple of bruises covering their waist and belly.

"What's that?" I speak to myself. My voice a bit shaking and my heart racing of worry.

My fingertips slowly drive over the red and blue marks that cover their skin.

Y/n pov

I feel a stinging pain in my waist when I slowly wake up. My eyes still closed I now also notice some movements on my skin, the light pain sending shivers to my spine.

I slowly open my eyes as to know if I should panic, but all my thoughts immediately fade away when I catch sight of Lee know. His hands on my waist and eyes piercing through my uncovered skin lets the butterfly's in my stomach explode.

"What are you doing?" I ask, trying to remain my voice cold and more like a statement, looking at him questioning.

"I-I..." He stammers trying to control his voice and immediately putting his hands off me.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I don't have bad intentions. I just wanted to check you bruises. I noticed when I laid you down."

He was about to continue when I decided to interfer. " I got it."
That's all I say before getting up and walking to the door. Just after I opened it I turn around.

"Right. You can shower first. The towels are next to the tub and clean. I'm gonna prepare breakfast first. You want something in particular?"

"No, no...Anything will be fine. Thx."

And with that I leave a puzzled Lee know sitting on the side of my bed behind.