Chapter 6

Lee know Pov

The water runs down my body making me goosebumps. I'm trying to collect everything that happened yesterday but I just won't be able to call it to mind. I can't remember.

Annoyed I turn of the water and step out of the shower, before taking the towels that are placed exactly where Y/n said and drying my body.

I take my time getting dressed before walking out and search for Y/n In the kitchen.

"Morning, sit down. Do you want coffee or tea?" They say the moment I enter the kitchen.

"Coffee, please." I sit down watching Y/n preparing the last things before sitting down at the chair across from me.

The breakfast isn't typical korean breakfast but it seems quite interesting and more then that, it's really delicious.

The whole time we didn't really talked. I didn't know what to say and something feels strange. I scan Y/n's figure to find out what's this feeling is about. It's definitely about them. They seem nervous and stiff. Like,...they would be afraid?

Maybe it's just my imagination and I only need to get some coffee. What should they be afraid of? Me? No that isn't it.

I shake of my feeling when suddenly Y/n gets up pretty fast which takes me by surprise.

"I'm sorry. I gotta go. I forgot that I have an appointment. I'll get dressed first. You can stay as long as you want. Feel at home. When you leave just close the door behind you."

I just nod and see them walking of.

"What was that about? Something's wrong."

Y/n pov

I fast change into [a tight black dress/ a loose shirt and black skirt].

Girl ver.

Boy ver.

Credits to @chris

Credits to @chris.s.rr on Insta
This drawing of jisung is so pretty btw😍

I need to look good today. I shake while thinking about what will happen in only a few minutes.

Walking back to the living room and taking my keys, Lee know stares at me.

"Where are you going?" He seems not really happy about my outfit. If he would know...

"I have an appointment. I told you. I don't know when I will be back so it might take some time. Dont wait for me." I try to sound calm but I hear my voice shaking and feel my knees getting week so I fast turn around and leave...

"Gosh Lee know, don't give me that worried look. I can't leave then." I say once I close the door behind me.

"I hope I'll see you again."