Chapter 12

After a few minutes he pulls out, laying down next to me. I pull out the vibrator that's still on/in me, before laying on my back. For a moment only our heavy breathing is heard, before I speak up.

"Thank you, Lee know. That was amazing." I smile, turning on my side, facing him.

He turns to me carresing my cheek. "I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you, did I?"

I shake my head smiling, the next moment Lee know cuddles against my chest, hugging me tight.

"Thank you..." He snuggles tighter against me, speaking against me skin almost inaudible. "You really whould have let them do that with you to save me?!"

I let out an agreeing sound, carresing his head. "I don't know. I just feel like I need to protect you."

He looks up at me, with a pout formt on his lips. "You really think about Changbin like this?"

I need to chuckle, making him pout even more. "No, darling. I only wanted to tease you." I stop my movements on his hair and kiss his forehead. "I only have you, I promise."

Blushing he rubs his head against my chest, like a baby kitten. "Then, will you let me be your boyfriend?" He now looks up with expacting eyes.

Capturing his cheeks in my hands I pull him in for a passionate kiss. Not a lustfull, a kiss only filled with love.

"Of course, I'm only yours. And you're mine now." I replied after pulling away and resting our foreheads against each others.

°°°THE END°°°

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did to write it. This was my first completed story. Pls tell me what you think:] luv you <3