8.) Spy?

"Let me know when you're ready to send the first one in." Steve says from the doorway.

"Okay, I'm the lovable cool one and you're the mean one that eventually gets redeemed." I tell Hunter.

"Got it. Steve, we're ready!" Hunter calls.

"Sup." The little person walks up to the chair across from us.

"Tinella Nosa?" Hunter speaks up.

"THAT'S WHY THEY CALL HER TINY NOSE?" I ask in shock.

"I'm here to be head witch of life." She tells us.

"This is the interview for head bard. Since when have you been a bard?" I ask.

"And you've been arrested at least twenty times. You shouldn't have been able to apply." Hunter says, totally confused.

"I do whatever I want! Fwee expwession is a demon wight!" She hops up on the table.

"Alright, that's enough." Steve comes up from behind her and picks her up. "I don't know how she even got in the castle, she's not one of the applicants."

"Okay, who's the real first person?" I ask Hunter as he looks through the papers and Steve carries Tiny Nose out.

"Raine Whispers." He reads before setting the paper down.

"Send 'em in, Steve." I call out.

"You got it." He says as he opens the door. "Raine Whispers?"

"That's me, Hi." They say while walking in the room.

"Take a seat." Hunter tells them and they do. I pick up their application in the mean time and look at it.

"It's really nice to meet both of you. Thank you so much for this opportunity." Raine says with a nervous smile.

"No problem. It says here you teach for the bard coven, what school?" I ask.

"Saint Epiderm. I went there for a few years before transferring to Hexside as a kid and then I got hired to teach." They explain.

"Your references check out." Hunter mumbles while looking over my shoulder.

"This question is really important so make sure you think about it. Do you believe in bigfoot?" I ask.

"Why would you ask them that? No one believes in bigfoot anymore, it's just you." Hunter criticizes.

"Fine, god." I scoff and turn back to the paper.

"You don't have to answer that." Hunter tells them.

"Okay, Raine. If you were trapped on a desert island, what three objects would you want to bring with you?" I ask.

"Hm, probably a water filtration system so I can live off of the land. My viola, obviously, so I can use more advanced spells. Lastly, I'd want one of those big packs of Hex-mix." They answer.

"Practical AND fun." I tell Hunter and I can see Raine smile in the corner of my eye.

"Why do you want to be a head witch?" Hunter asks this time.

"I'm really passionate about Bard magic and have been since I was a kid. I think being head witch would be a wonderful opportunity. The Bard community as a whole is very inspiring and I would love to contribute more." They explain.

"Good answer." Hunter nods in approval.

"I like your hair. You look like you give good hugs." I tell Raine.