𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐞 :𝐃

Upon walking up to the entrance of American Eagle, Will could tell he was about to leave the mall with an empty wallet. Obviously Will didn't have that much money, but he had enough from mowing lawns and doing random chores for his mom and her friends. They walked in, getting greeted by one of the employees standing behind the counter. Will returned their greeting, making his way to one of the clothing racks. Max followed behind Will as if she was glued to him, which weirded out Will.

"You're letting me pick your clothes, seeing as your style isn't that great.." she said, looking Will up and down, at his baggyish jeans and oversized hoodie. "Seriously, does your mom still dress you?"

"Okay then," Will said, sucking his teeth, kind of hurt by her choice of words.

He followed Max as she made her way deeper into the rows, pulling out random clothes from the rack to see if she could find something he liked that didn't look like it came from the clearance section.

Max held pieces in her arm, mixing and matching different items until she handed Will some hangers and shoved him into the dressing room and closed the door. Will looked at the clothes, a large The Clash white band t-shirt and distressed jeans, that were a little tight on him. He tugged off the clothes that he was wearing along with his shoes and socks and changed into the clothes Max handed him, smiling about the fact that he was currently wearing a t-shirt from one of his favorite bands.

He stepped out, admiring himself in front of the changing room mirrors, taking a picture with one of Jonathan's cameras that he borrowed for photography class in the process. After taking the photo, he went back into the changing room and changed into his own clothes. He carried out the entire outfit, ready to buy what Max had picked out.

"Will you help me pick an outfit?" Max looked over to Will, who nodded his head yes, his hair bouncing with the movement of his head.

She wandered around until Will handed her a white button up with vertical blue stripes, dark blue distressed jeans, and a cropped leather jacket, which an employee had picked out for him.

"I love it!" Max grinned, admiring herself in the mirror after she had changed.

When she had changed back into her clothes, they walked to the front to pay. When they turned to leave the store, they saw Jane walk into the store, with her little minions trailing behind her. They tried to hide their clothes, trying to appear less conspicuous. Jane didn't bother so much as to glance in their direction, instead, she kept looking forward, immediately heading to the womenswear.

They both walked out after purchasing their clothes, and sat on the bench that was outside of the store window.

"Guess she skipped class too," Max mentioned, after the long period of silence that went on beforehand.

"Yeah, probably cheating on Mike like she always does." Will grumbled, leaning back onto the railing behind the bench. He turned his head when he heard Max gasp, surprised she didn't know. "Yeah, she's been cheating on Mike with Jason since the beginning, he's just been too dense to figure it out yet."

Max, who caught on to the fact that he said yet giggled, while leaning back too.

They looked around for a bit, both looking for something to do until eventually, without speaking a word, Will ran a hand through his hair like he always did when he caught Mike walking past them. When Will snuck a glance up at Mike, he caught Mike staring at him for a second.

Once Mike registered the fact that he was just caught staring, he looked away from Will, embarrassed. He quickly caught up with his group, which inspired Will with a new idea of what he wanted to do at the party.