✨✨✨✨✨

Hey guys, quick little A/n for you all, please don't skip!

First of all, me (the editor/cowriter) and the owner (also writer) would like to thank you all for reading this! We didn't expect it to blow up as much as it did these past couple of days. It went from a little over 100 reads to almost 800, which is insane.

Second of all, if you would please promote this by voting on your favorite chapters and/or commenting, and following us, this is completely optional, but it would help get our story into more readers' hands!

Third, if you guys have any requests for ships or shows you would like to see in the future, scenarios you would like to see Mike and Will in, etc. please let us know by either dming us on here, commenting, reaching out to one of us on discord @/featherless biped#8203 - editor/cowriter and @/BylerAngst#3048 - owner/writer.

And last but not least, we have a fun little Mike POV which dives a little bit deeper into the most recent chapter, and also concludes it (to an extent). This will be up TOMORROW, August 10th at some point in the day.

P.S. I'm not sure if we're going to be uploading quite as much as three chapters a day such as we did today, but we will try our hardest to get at least one out each day until the story is concluded. If this doesn't happen, please understand we are both human and have responsibilities outside of this fic :)

I love you guys deeply, thank you so much for taking interest in reading our little Byler fic, and I hope you stick around with us until the end.

Yours, Most sincerely,

~ Featherless, your favourite cowriter and editor who is 100x better than Grammarly ;)