One

《♡》《♡》《♡》

We fall apart as it gets dark. I can't escape the way I love you.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Word Count: 3524

《♡》《♡》

I had gotten back to my parents house  before school started, my aunt just couldn't afford to take care of me any longer. She herself is now living in her car, so it's understandable. My mom is happy I'm pregnant she wants a grand baby, my dad is disappointed but coming around.

I am five months pregnant and I didn't find out about the baby till the mall accident. I'm five months and 2 days pregnant to be exact, by Wednesday I'll be five months and a week. I'll be giving birth November 30th, so I've been begging my parents to just skip my Senior year. They insist I attend and they can help with the baby so I can finish graduating.

My other issue is I don't know who the dad is. Steve Harrington, or Billy Hargrove. I slept with both the same week, long story, and I didn't tell anybody but my parents. I just left, didn't even talk to Nancy. It's midnight right now and I just finished all my unpacking and I was in the bathtub playing with the baby kicking. My belly is pretty big and noticeable but not terrible. Just enough to cover with big sweatshirts, but it's hot outside, so I accepted my fate of being called a whore.

"Honey?" My mom knocked pn the door before she opened it and stepped in. I'm comfortable and close with my mom, plus I told her I want her there when I give birth. "I made you some tea." She handed me a mug with hot tea and honey.

"Thanks. I'm about to get out can you sit it on my table by the bed?" I asked handing it back. She nodded before stepping out. I unplugged the drain and got out drying off before walking into my bedroom. My mom laying on my bed waiting for me with a soft smile. I grabbed my favorite baby pink silk night gown and put it on. It reached my knees and now hugged my belly. I climbed in bed next to my mom leaning my back against the wall as I sipped my tea.

"I think you should talk to Nancy at least, before school starts." She tells me. "She can help keep up with work when you have the baby." She tells me.

"Shes definatly good with that." I say sadly.

"Remember your appointment next Tuesday, we finally get to know the gender. We may have known a few weeks ago if the little bean wasn't hiding." She chuckled. "And Thursday is your glucose test."

"Yes I know mom, I made the appointments. Right after school." I say.

"Glad to have you back, you know you'll get through things. You're a smart girl." She says sitting up now and scooting to the edge of the bed. "Get some rest, go see Nancy tomorrow." She tells me before leaving the room. I get up from bed and go to turn my light out, as I turned around and faced the window the memories of Billy starring back at me smiling corpses my mind. I wonder how he's been. I wonder how bad things have been with Neil since everything happened? As I see his bedroom light flip on I scurry to my bed and crawl under the blanket.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

By morning I groaned getting up, tired and in pain. The baby is constantly giving me round ligament pains, and it hurts to bend over or do any twisting motions sometimes. When this first happened I thought I was dying, I couldn't put my shoes on. I now wear slip on sneakers for that reason.