Five

《♡》《♡》《♡》

You let me violate you. You let me desecrate you.

I wanna fuck you like an animal.
I wanna feel you from the inside.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Word Count: 3533

《♡》《♡》

It's now 7th period Gym class, a class I have with both the boys, and Nancy. 8th period is the class Eddie and I are skipping. As I sit on the bleachers watching the gym class Nancy came and sat next to me as the Gym coach blew a whistle.

"Alright  Dodgeball, split." Coach instructed.

"I'm out of this one." Nancy smiled at me. She's been trying to be friendly all day long.

"Yeah, I have to sit out all term." I say just watching people split into two even groups. Of course Billy and Steve will never be on a team together. I watch as Billy glared at Steve harshly as he wet his lips with his tongue. All of a sudden I'm feeling hot as I watch his sweaty body. His shirt drenched in sweat sticking to his muscles, the look he gave me as he glanced up at me on the bleachers.

"Not so subtle." Nancy giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"The way you're undressing him with your eyes." She tells me.

"No I'm not." I defended looking away.

"Oh please, you're my best friend... or was." She said disappointed. "Listen me and Steve called things off. We're just friends, plus I sort of have Jonathan still." She smiled softly. "I never meant to hurt you, and I dont want to see you fail classes because of stupid drama. He's the father of your baby and I'm not taking that from you. I've done some shitty things and should never have called myself a good friend after I did them, but I missed you." She ranted on.

"Yeah, never should have touched him. You knew I love him."

"You love him still?" She smiled. "He was scared you didn't, what about Billy? You two are still eye fucking." She giggled again as she looked between us two.

"I like him, it's hard not to. Look at him, his bedroom eyes. Jesus Christ." I groan as I lean back into the bleacher above me.

"Bedroom eyes?" She asked smiling up at me as she sat a bleacher below me.

"Yeah, bedroom eyes. The whole fuck me eyes, like the way he looks at you as if he's saying, I'm fucking you right now kind a eyes. You get what I'm saying, and my hormones are raging." I hold back a laugh as she did too.

"Oh my god, you're turned on right now! You dirty bitch." She laughed making me playfully lean down and slap her arm. We caught Steve's attention as we laughed together. He shot me a small smile and wave just as Billy threw a ball at his face.

"Shit." I stood up quickly watching as his nose started to bleed. I rushed down the bleachers nearly tripped as I rushed to him, he was walking off the court holding his nose.

"Careful, watch the baby!" He shouted as a ball came flying at us. He caught it throwing it at the person who threw it.

"Come on, let's clean you up!" I rushed him to sit down. "Hold on I'll get the first aid kit." I turned around fast, but he grabbed my arm.