Three

《♡》《♡》《♡》

He's never gonna change, he'll never be prince charming.
He'll only do you harm again. The devil dosent settle.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Word Count: 3415

《♡》《♡》

Senior year starts today. I woke up at 5am to get ready, my hair is down and wavy as normal, my bangs resting his ever they want. I put light makeup on and threw on maternity jeans and a cute button up, I couldn't tuck it in as I normally would. I slipped my shoes on, grabbed my book bag, and applied a spray of perfume before I walked down stairs.

"My girls senior year." My mom sniffled. "All grown up, gonna graduate. Be a mother." She let tears fall as she placed a plate of pancakes on the table.

"Do not cry!" I demanded. "Stop." I laughed as I hugged her.

"Your dad said good luck on your first day of senior year, and he loves you." She told me as I sat at the table to eat.

"Yeah I'll need it. This belly can be seen from a mile away. If I come home early then just know I quit." I say seriously.

"You try your best. Ignore them. Here is ten dollars for lunch, Goodluck. I'll see you after work, don't be late." She kisses my head before grabbing her handbag and walking to the front door. "Oh, hello Billy. She's eating." I hear my mom say. In came Billy smiling at me, wearing his tight jeans, white tshirt, and Jean jacket.

"Please don't tempt me before school." I joked. He sat down rolling his eyes.

"How did my baby sleep?" He asked.

"I slept fine." I say drinking some milk.

"Not you, my baby." He said reaching over to touch my belly.

"Oh, no love for me?" I teased. I can't wait to see him holding the baby, how cute it will be. I can't wait to be a family.

"Oh please, Rosearia. I'm only here for bean." He teased. "Lets not be late, you finished?" He asked. I nodded wiping my mouth, I started getting up till he spoke up again. "Are you sure? You don't need any snacks to go?" He asked.

"No, Billy. I'm fine." I say as we now get up.

"Alright, let's get us to school. Our last year at that dump." He scoffs as he took the bag from my hand and lead me to his car.

"I'm pregnant not broken, I can carry my own bags." I tell him. As we got to the car I see Max smiling at me, Billy told me he had spoken to her about the baby. "Morning, Max." I smiled back at her.

"Good morning mom." She smiled.

"Oh don't start." I laughed.

"MILF" Billy smirked as I slapped his arm.

"Dog." Max rolled her eyes at him. "Glad to see you back here." She tells me.

"Glad to be back, especially with this asshole." I stuck my tongue out at him as he flipped me off shaking his head.

"Get ready for him to go all bad boy at school." She got a glare from him as we shortly pulled into the school and parked. As usual all eyes were on Billy, of course from most the girls. He's drop dead beautiful, and now I feel self concious.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Um... no." I shook my head.

"Whats wrong?" Max asked.