Fourteen

《♡》《♡》《♡》

I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick.
I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my HUSBAND don't mind it.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Word count: 2907

《♡》《♡》

Nancy was the one in my room doing my makeup, Robin was sitting on the bed with Max. They all were already dressed up for homecoming and ready to go, but I was nervous. For one I'm a whale about to dress up and go to a high school dance. Maxine looked beautiful in a blue and purple dress, Nancy wore a pink dress with lots of sequins on it. Robin wore a very nice pant suit, she looked great.

"I don't know, should I wear it up or down?" I asked holding my hair up as Nancy finished applying red lipstick to my lips.

"Down, your hair is pretty. Steve likes hair down." Jealousy hit me like a brick. Don't even ask why I'm still friends with her, or why she's in my house. I felt like throwing up thinking about them two together again.

"Yeah, he does." I say trying not to roll my eyes.

"You done?" Robin called from the bedroom while we were at my vanity in the big closet.

"Almost." Nancy finished up my makeup before moving to my hair. Loosening up the tight curls I had done earlier, running a hand in them. "A couple pinned back." She took a piece of my hair from each side and pinned it back with a black pin.

"Okay now I have to put the dress and flats on." I tell her.

"I'll be waiting, you need help?" She asked me.

"Actually to zip it yes." I chuckled standing up holding my belly as I do so. I stripped my clothes leaving on my black lace bra and underwear set I knew Billy loved on me. I even wore the red lipstick the wanted me to wear since he bought it. Once I got the dress on she zipped it up as I held my hair out of the way, I slipped my flats on and stood infront of the full body mirror. "I don't know." I sigh.

"You look gorgeous! You're glowing, Rosearia." She smiled fixing my hair.

"You know.. I kinda feel pretty." I smiled a bit. I put my hands on my belly rubbing it a little.

"Oh my gosh, you're cute. Come on the guys are waiting for us all." She opened the closet door and walked out with me.

"Wow, you look pretty." Max smiled standing off the bed with Robin.

"MILF." Robin chuckled.

"I like that. Now we have to go I guess, are we going out to dinner first?" I asked the girls as we walked out, I was behind Nancy.

"Billy said he wants to, he's letting you pick where we all go." Max tells me.

"Pizza." I laughed.

"Cheap and easy." Robin smiled as she helped me down the steps.

"Okay stay right here! They are waiting outside impatiently. My god, honey you're beautiful." My mom said as she pulled me into her. She sniffed pulling back to look me over again. "Billy is on his third cigarette, and I think Steve is about to hit him." She laughed.

"Okay let's go! You stay right there for a big entrance!" Robin says smiling.

"Ladies!" Max shouts walking out the front door. I hear the guys bickering at each other making me laugh.