Two

《♡》《♡》《♡》

You've been around all night and that's a little long, you think you've got the right but I think you've got it wrong.

Why can't you say goodnight? So you can take me home.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Word Count: 3873

《♡》《♡》

Waking up in the morning I felt sick again, but I held it down this time. I took a shower and blow dried my hair leaving it down and curly as usual. I put on a little makeup so I didn't look like the undead before I started pulling on new pants and a Madona tshirt I had from last year. It was a little tight in the belly.

"Knock knock, you feeling any better?" My mom said walking on iI.

"I still feel sick, but manageable I guess." I tell her as I stand up. She smiles at my belly as I waddled to the door to follow her down stairs.

"Well I made eggs, and toast. Want chocolate milk?" She asked.

"Sounds perfect, maybe the bean will let me digest it this time." I say with a hand on my belly.

I was lucky enough to be able to hold down the food. The nausea going away completely, I think the stress of fighting with Steve really got to me. Except now I have heart burn and I'm sipping away at milk for the past hour. It was past lunch time as I sat in my room on the floor getting school supplies ready there was a light knock on my door.

"Come in." I called out as I filled me pencil case up with my old supplies from last year.

"Hey, um... it's me." I look up to see a awkwardly smiling Robin in the door way.

"Oh sit, hi!" I say enthusiastically. She smiled big shutting the door and taking a seat in front of me. "I assume you already know." I say as I place my hand on my big belly.

"Yeah Steve sent me. Not that I wasn't worried about you just taking off and leaving, he's just really worried he screwed things up with you by dating Nancy and-" She ranted on but one thing caught my ear.

"Hes DATING Nancy? They both said they were just talking and hooking up. Dating?" I asked with raised brows.

"Crap, uh yeah." She rubbed her hand across her forehead. "Shit, did I mess this up worse?" She asked with her big eyes.

"Can't get any worse honestly. I just wish they didn't lie to my damn face. Nancy is suppose to be my friend. I get why they are since I just left, but like.. at least have balls to tell me they are together and not just fucking." I say irritated. I took a deep breath to calm down as the baby kicked my hand I had on my belly.

"He feels like a total Douche. He is kicking himself in the ass as we speak." She chuckled.

"He should be. He told me rudley that he don't want a baby." I proceeded to tell her everything he told me. She looked disappointed.

"He was just shocked, I Mena I would be too. One day you're a dude just getting down without a care in the world, the next day you're a dad." She shrugged.

"Not helping." I say with a scrunched nose. She mouthed 'sorry' before I continued. "I have to carry the baby, he cna go live his life how he wants but as soon as I go back to school I'm the whore who got knocked up. I can't hide this mountain!" I tell her.

"I mean no... can I touch it?" She asked smiling.

"Right here, bean is kicking." I smiled placing her hand on my belly.