Nine

《♡》《♡》《♡》

I was nineteen in a white dress, when you told me I'm your princess.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Word count: 3335

《♡》《♡》

Pulling into a random driveway I looked to the house we arrived to. It was a small white house, resembled Jay and Tony's. It was smaller, and the door was white, with a dead flower bed and small tree in the front. I watched quietly as Steve quickly got out of the car and ran to my side opening the door. Helping me out he wore a huge smile.

"Listen, it's not ready. No where close, but it will be in due time." He tells me as he takes my hand in his.

"Its a nice house, who's is it?" I asked as he leads me to the front door. He smiled at me letting my hand go to unlock the door.

He held the door open gesturing for me to come in, what I seen were rose peddles leading down the hall. I followed them as he followed me, the lights were off only a few small hall lights light the way.

"Let me help, I dont want you to trip." He tells me. I giggled as he placed his hands on my hips walking behind me. I stopped in my tracks as I came to a decent sized empty room. I shouldn't say empty because there lay a variety of blankets and pillows, surrounded by rose peddles and small tea light candles all over shelves and a couple small tables.

"Steve, what is this?" I asked smiling with happy tears.

"This..." He walked infront of me and took my hands leading me to the middle of the room on the blankets. "Sit." He helped me to the floor. "This is our house."

"No fucking way!" I gasped as I began crying more."Steve, how did you afford this?" I asked as he smiled wiping my tears.

"Well wasn't just me, Billy too. We both were denied that apartment. But I was talking to my mom yesterday right before work, before the punch." I let out a loud laugh. "My grandma has been put in a nursing home last month, they were planning on selling this house. I talked to Billy and we both put what we had together and gave it to my parents. So technically we now own this place." He smiled big.

"Oh my god! We own a house. I wanna look around!" I say excitedly.

"Let me help you up." He smiled. He helped me to my feet and lead me back to the front door turning more light on. "Obviously hall way. Let's go up stairs." I followed him as he flipped the stairs light on. "To the left this first door I give you, the bathroom." He opened the door to a decently sized bathroom, a deep tub and shower, perfect for a bubble bath.

"Nice tub." I commented.

"Knew you'd like that, now the next door is the nursery." He opened the next door showing a small room, perfect for the baby. "That was my grandmother's rocking chair." He pointed out an old brown rocker in the corner.

"Its so cute!" My smile was so big it hurt. I followed him to the master bedroom Next.

"Our room." He told me. It was a big room!

"So I know I'll sleep here, but where are you and Billy sleeping? Obviously not together." I joked.

"We plan on a king sized bed, you in the middle." He tells me, my eyes opened wide hearing that.