Eight

《♡》《♡》《♡》

I wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree.
Feel the rush of the ocean.
Get onboard a fast train, travel on a jet plane.
Far away and break away.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Word count: 4308

《♡》《♡》

Getting home late in the evening I found my mother was home. She had told me my father started drinking again, she told me a past about him I didn't know. He use to abuse her before I was born, so he picked up another bottle with some coworkers and things got out of hand. My mom was getting questioned at the police station, and my father is now in jail for domestic.

That being said, I never saw that coming. My mother vented to me about the level of stress this is going to bring her. Especially in this house with bills, and the fact that I may or may not be moving in a month or so. She will be alone, and God knows I don't want my dad to get out and do something awful to her.... or me.

"Wait, Steve and Billy? Like together?" Nancy asked as me, her, and Robin sat around my room. I was on the bed, Robin was on the floor laying on her side, and Nancy was sitting legs crossed on my vanity stool.

"I Mean not them sexually together, I Mean they both want to date me at the same time." I say to them.

"I heard about this, it's called a Poly relationship." Robin says.

"How do you know these things?" Nancy asked her, and of course Nancy dosent know Robin is gay. They aren't as close.

"I just do." Robin shrugged.

"Yeah but two boyfriends, problematic is it not? What if they get jealous of one another, like if I show one more affection by accident." I stress running a hand in my hair rolling my eyes.

"I find it super strange, especially for Billy. Possessiveness is his thing." Nancy says.

"And being a whore." Robin threw in.

"Robin! I'm pregnant with two possibilities, who's the real whore." I joked making them both laugh.

"Girls?" My mom knocked before walking in, she held a plate of cookies. "I made cookies, want some?" She asked us.

"Uh yeah!" Robin said sitting up fast. My mom smiled before sitting on the ground  with the plate joining us.

"Whats the talk?" My mom asked. We all felt too bad to kick her out. She's been baking all day, it's a stress reliever for her.

"Billy and Steve." Nancy says taking a cookie.

"Oh yeah, that's a hard one. Steve is so sweet, I've loved him for years. Since you two were young. But that William, you did good scooping him up." My mom winked at me.

"Gosh, mom!" I blushed feeling embarrassed.

"Those hard abs!" She laughed as she took a bite of a cookie. "You don't take him I will." She joked.

"Calm down Mrs. Walker." Robin laughed at her.

"Sorry, I was just saying." Mom laughed as she nudged Robin and winked at Nancy.