Four

《♡》《♡》《♡》

They don't deserve you.
I tried to scream but my head was underwater.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Word Count: 3351

《♡》《♡》

My eyes snapped open as I sat up quickly, I wasn't at home. I was in a different room, I looked next to me seeing Eddie passed out as we were on the couch. We had ordered pizza and watched some movies waiting for my parents to get home. I got up quickly looking at the clock in the kitchen, reading eleven.

"Shit, Eddie!" I called as I ran back to the couch to shake him. "Eddie wake up!" He jolted up looking startled.

"Shit, what time is it?" He asked yawning rubbing his face as he streched.

"Eleven! I have to get home." His eyes widened as he cursed to himself.

"Shit this is bad, people will think I kidnapped you!" He nearly shouted. We rushed out of the trailer to his van. He had started it and backed out before I had my seat belt on.

"No I can clear things up, I'm sorry." I tell him.

"For what?" He asked as he drove.

"Falling asleep? I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Its fine, you didn't do anything. I had a good time, you're pretty good at guitar. Not as good as me, but you'll get there." He laughed.

"Oh sure, I'm not bad. I'm amazing." I corrected as I joked.

"Shit." He muttered as we approached my house. There sat on the front porch Steve and Billy, they both looked to the head lights coming and stood up fast.

"Listen I'll get out and you just go, I'll see you tomorrow at lunch?" I asked as we pulled up.

"Yeah, bye. Be careful." He called after me as I shut the door, he sped off fast.

"What the fuck!" They said at the same time as I walked to the front porch.

"I fell asleep, I meant to be home at eight." I tell them both as I walk to the porch.

"You slept with him!" Billy shouted making me turn around to slap him in the face. He stood shocked for a moment at what I did.

"I fell asleep on the couch! I didn't touch him. Leave him alone, unlike you he didn't leave me alone to sit in a lunchroom full of people laughing at me." I went off.

"Listen can we talk?" Steve asked.

"Get the fuck out of here Harrington, unless you want beat." Billy growled at him.

"How about you both leave." I say as I walk into the house.

"Rosearia! Where have you been!" My mother and father rushed to me with worried faces.

"I went to a friend's and fell asleep. I had forgotten my house keys at school, and I just went with him. I'm sorry I should have called." I say