103 - Wedding pt. 2

The music starts and you get your dad to walk you down the aisle.

Your mom is sitting in the front row and Bryce next to her. Not a groomsman.

Josh stares at you as you make your walk.
When you get to the top of the altar he kisses your head.
You: hi.
Josh: hello. You look so stunning.
You: thank you.
Priest: Dearly beloved, you have come together into the house of the Church so that in the presence of the Church's minister and the community your intention to enter into Marriage may be strengthened by the Lord with a sacred seal. Christ abundantly blesses the love that binds you. Through a special Sacrament, he enriches and strengthens those he has already consecrated by Holy Baptism, that they may; And so, in the presence of the Church, I ask you to state your intentions.
Josh and y/n, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?
You: I have
Josh: I have.
Priest: Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, tolove and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?
Josh: I am
You: I am
Priest: Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church.
You join your right hands.
Josh: I, Joshua Kennedy Richards, take you, Y/N Austin, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.
You: I, Y/n Austin, take you, Joshua Kennedy Richards, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Priest: May the Lord in his kindness strengthen the consent you have declared before the Church and graciously bring to fulfillment his blessings within you. What God has joined, let no one put asunder.
May the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, the God who joined together our first parents in paradise, strength and bless in Christ the consent you have declared before the Church, so that what God joins together, no one may put asunder. Let us bless the Lord.
Everyone: Thanks be to God.

Priest: Bless, O Lord, these rings which we bless in your name so that those who wear them may remain entirely faithful to each other, abide in peace and in your will, and live always in mutual charity. Through Christ our Lord.
Everyone: Amen.

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.
He kisses you while everyone else cheers.

You: babe you did a really good job.
Josh: I know right.
You: be humble.
Josh: oh I am.
You: babe did you arrange those glow in the dark dancers??
Josh: oh no I forgot.
You: ok.
Josh: let go cut the cake
He takes your hand and you go to the corner. Everyone has their phone out and is recording.
You cut it together but everyone's head is turned when a violinist starts playing.
As the violinist plays the waiters serve our food and you and josh sit down to eat.
Josh: so how are you liking the wedding so far?
You: it's magical.
Josh: yeah it really is.
Your niece and nephew come up
You: hi guys.
Then: hi.
You: babe this is Cheryl and Jack.
Josh: nice to meet you guys.
Cheryl: nice to meet you too. 
Jack: Anty can you come to our house after?