6. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴅᴏ?

❗️Sorry in advance for any kind of mistake.❗️

╔═════ ∘◦ 🌸 ◦∘ ══════╗

6.
Announcements

╚═════ ∘◦ 🌸 ◦∘ ══════╝

Abuela walked outside the house with a tea cup in her hand and called out, "Everyone, to the table! Let's go, let's go. "

Casita slid some chairs for each Madrigal and the L/Ns as they approached the dining table.

Every chair slowly filled except for the one opposite to Luisa's, which was next to Antonio's, and the two next to Luisa. Pepa was about to sit down on the chair beside Luisa, but Mirabel rushed forward and sat down on the chair.

Pepa gave her niece an annoyed look as a small thundercloud appeared above her head.

Felix noticed this and drew his wife to the chair next to him, patting her back to calm her down. Pepa took a deep breath, and the cloud faded away as she gave her husband a sweet smile.

Shrugging, Y/n sat down beside Antonio (who instantly became shy as Y/N kissed his chubby right cheek), right in front of Luisa.

Mirabel looked up at her sister, "Luisa." But before she could continue, Abuela interrupted,

"Family. We are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new" Abuela was about to sit on her chair but let out a startled gasp when she saw three coatis sitting on it. "Gift."

"I told them to warm up your seat." Antonio told her with a proud smile (which earned him a sweet smile from Y/n, causing him to grin widely).

"Thank you, Toñito." Abuela shooed the little animals away, claiming her chair back, "I'm sure today we'll find a way to put your blessings to good use."

As Abuela started to talk, Mirabel turned back to her older sister, "Luisa, Dolores says you're totally freaking out. Any chance you maybe know something about last night with the magic..."

Luisa chewed her food, looking at her sister wide-eyed, then suddenly her eye started to twitch.

Mirabel gasped, banging her hand on the table, "You do!"

"Mirabel!" Abuela called, looking at her disapprovingly. "If you can't pay attention,I will help you."

"Oh, actually..."

"Casita!"

Mirabel yelped as her chair was pulled out and was placed right beside Abuela. Y/n snorted loudly but instantly started to cough to cover up when her mother gave her disapproving looks.

Abuela looked back at the rest of the family, "As I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted,"

Mirabel leaned back to look at Luisa, who noticed and immediately looked away nervously. Mirabel smirked. Her sister definitely knew something.

Luisa looked in front and saw Y/n was also looking at her with narrowed eyes. Her eyes twitched again.

"So today we will work twice as hard."

Mirabel nodded at her Abuela's word halfheartedly and volunteered, " Mmm-hmm. Y/n and I will help Luisa. " She tried to get up, but was stopped by Abuela's command, "Stop."

"First, an announcement." Abuela stood up. "I've spoken to the Guzmans."

Y/n instantly looked up at the mention of Guzman's. 'I think I know where it's going' she thought. And as she predicted, her face fell upon hearing the next words from Abuela.