SakuAtsu & OsaSuna

Trans Miya twins Au
'We're in this together'
Tw: transphobia, homophobia and cursing

It wasn't until the middle of their 2nd year of college that both Miya twins felt like they were boys and not girls. ofc they first told their boyfriends, Sakusa and Suna, then the school who gladly changed some stuff around, and now their parents. The only issue was their parents were very open about how anyone in the LGBTQ+ community was going to hell and this that and the other. It's not like they could have just avoided it either, they would have to go to family gatherings and stuff like that so they put it off. The teachers had a little  trouble adjusting to calling them Atsumu and Osamu, but none of the teachers apposed to it. There were some people who made their life hell but their boyfriends were there to support and defend them. Sakusa helped Suna when Osamu got gender dysphoria, he had already known alot about how to help people when they get gender dysphoria because of his cousin, Komori, was also trans. So it was kinda easy to help the twins. 2 and a half years later, graduation was now a week away, and they knew they parents and family would be there, so the Miyas decided to bite the bullet and go to their residence and tell their parents, their boyfriends agreed to come along ofc, they knew that shit was going to go down, and if anything happened at least they would be there to protect the twins.

They were all now on the doorstep of the Miya residence. "Hey," Saku and Suna said simultaneously. "We're in this together," they said once again simultaneously. That made the twins less nervous and so Atsu knocked on the door and waited. Atsu was holding Saku's hand and Osa was holding Suna's, or more like squeezing them. The Miya's mother opened the door. "Awwww look it's my baby girls, I see y'all cut your hair like y'all talked about," she said hugging the twins. Not only did the twin feel uncomfortable that moment, it made their boyfriends cringe to hear the Miyas being called girls. "Oh and y'all brought your boyfriends, what a nice surprise," she said, letting them inside. Saku and Suna tried not to give her a death glare. Ever since the first time they met the Miyas' parents they hated them, the homophobia and transphobia, they talked so badly about the LGBTQ+ community. And they didn't know that Atsu is pan and now trans, Osa was questioning and is now gay and trans, Saku is bi and Suna is bi. So them dating made it seem like they were straight so the Miya parents were never suspicious of anything. They all sat on the couch in the living area. "Y'all said that you both had big news," the father spoke. "ARE YOU AND KIYO GETTING MARRIED, *Atsu's deadname*?!?! AND ARE YOU AND RIN GETTING MARRIED, *Osa's deadname*?!?! "Not actually," the twins said simultaneously. Saku lightly squeezed Atsu's hand to reassure him and Suna did the same to Osa. "Look mom, dad I'm pan and trans," Atsu said. They could see their parents' faces grow dark. Saku held onto Atsu's hand. Osa took a deep breath and said, "and I'm gay and trans." There was silence for a few minutes, when their dad finally said, no more like yelled, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! JUST WHEN WE THOUGHT WE HAD THE PERFECT DAUGHTERS?!?! AFTER ALL WE DID FOR YOU TWO?!?" This made both twins scared, they didn't know what to do. "IM GONNA-" "Gonna what?" Saku questioned as he and Suna stood up to protect them. "How can y'all still date them?" The Miyas' mother questioned, she then added to her statement, "they are apparently are boys now and yall and handsome and straight, y'all could have good wives that they can't be?!?!" This pissed Saku and Suna off, they knew how the twins were if someone said that about their relationship, it would send them both into overthinking everything. "You got it all wrong," Saku said. "We're both bi, not straight," Suna said finishing Saku's sentence. "And I love Atsu and Suna loves Samu more then anything in this world and our parents love them both, and accept all of us for who we are," Saku said.

"And now we will be leaving," Suna said, grabbing Osa's hand. Saku did the same to Atsu, and walked out right behind Suna. Ofc both boys didn't walk out without purposefully pushing the twins' father with one their shoulders. "Why did y'all do that?" Atsu questioned while they walk back to the campus. "Like we said to y'all before we even went in, We're in this together," Saku said. "It's you and Saku, and Osa and me, but ofc Sakusa will have me and Osa's backs and I will have yours and Saku's backs," Suna said. "Thanks, both of you if you two weren't there I don't think we would have walked out that house unharmed," Osa said. "No we wouldn't have even gone, and we would have lied about the graduation date," Atsu said nudging Osa. "True," Osa responded chuckling.