MatsuHana (1)

Trans Maki and Matsun Au
'I am too'
Tw: transphobia, and homophobia

Maki is close to Oikawa while Matsun is close to Iwa. Both Maki and Matsun have been dating since their 2nd year. Maki told Kawa that he's trans, and Matsun told Iwa he's trans. When Maki came out not only as trans but also as pan to his parents, they kicked him out he has lived with Kawa ever since and this was around the same time he and Matsun got together. In there 3rd year Matsun noticed that Maki and Kawa take the same path, but in there first year and half of their 2nd he didn't.

Matsun felt like asking him but he was always around Kawa. So since the weekend was coming up Matsun asked Maki if he wanted to stay over, Maki ofc accepted that was his boyfriend after all. While walking Maki realized that he didn't have his binder because it was one of his rest days. Maki started to internally panic. They also had a awkward silence the entire time Maki and Matsun were both overthinking some things. When they arrived to Matsun's house, they walked inside, took off their shoes and headed for Matsun's room.

After a while of more uncomfortable silence, Maki said, "I'm going to go use the bathroom." He got up and walked to the bathroom. He wasn't going to use the bathroom, he was going to analyze himself in the mirror He took off his hoodie and got lost in his thoughts while analyzing what was wrong about him (i do this on those kinds of days 😅). After about 20 minutes, Matsun got worried so he went to check on him. He open the bathroom door (my man's forgot to knock like the dumbass he is) to see Maki. Maki was immediately thrown out of his thoughts and he slammed the door in Matsun's face, locked it and started to panic. "Takahiro?" Matsun called knocking on the door. "Takahiro, I'm sorry, please let me in," Matsun begged, still knocking on the door after a while silence was in the air.

After a few minutes, Maki calmed down a bit and opened the door, but we he saw Matsun he broke down again, tried to close the door but Matsun stopped it. "Takahiro?" Matsun questioned. Maki feel back on the floor panicking. Matsun knelt down and sat on the floor next to Maki, then pulled him into a hug. That sat like this is a comfortable silence. After Maki calmed down he explained everything to Matsun. "And so I understand if you want to leave me i get it," Maki said finishing up what he was telling Matsun. "Why would I leave you? I am too, yk," Matsun stated. Maki looked at him confused. "Trans, Takahiro. I'm also trans, you idiot," Matsun said. "Yes I'm an idiot but I'm your idiot," Maki said, feeling safe in Matsun's arms.