UshiTen

Trans Ushi Au (because trans Ushi is superior)
'It's you and me against the world' (😭)
Tw: transphobia

"Satori do I have to?" Ushijima questioned, the red headed boy next to him. "Wakatoshi-kun they are going to have to know eventually," Satori responded, grabbing the boys hand. Certainly Ushijima Wakatoshi in on the door step of the Ushijima residence with his boyfriend Tendou Satori. Ushijima has spoke to his mom in 3 years, his entire high school year. It was almost graduation and Satori told him to try and make amends with his mom. He knew that this was already a bad idea especially after those 3 years of not speaking to her at all.

Satori stepped forwards, knocked on the door and then stepped back. "It's going to be ok Wakatoshi-kun," Tendou whispered to him. Then the door opened, "oh, *deadname*....what a... ummm... surprise..." the women said. "Well hello to you too, mother," Ushijima said. "Who is this with you? He looks familiar" She questioned, eyeing Tendou up and down.

"Tendou Satori, I was a middle blocker for Shiratorizawa. That's probably, I look familiar" Tendou said. "He's my boyfriend," Ushijima said. His mom's face lit up. "Oh come on in," she offered. Satori hasn't met this woman the whole 3 years he and Ushijima have been together and he didn't like her, from the stories about her. "Mom, I want to say I'm sorry for not having in contact with you for 3 years," Ushijima said, when they finally got comfortable in the living area.

"Yeah, yeah, so Satori, how long have you been with my daughter?" she asked brushing Ushijima off. She was too focused on Satori. "3 years?" Satori answered not knowing what to do. "But we came here for you two to talk and there is some need to be told to you, so can you please not make this about me?" Satori stated turning to the attention on the main topic. "Sure," she said, rolling her eyes. "So what is it?" She questioned. "Mom, I'm trans," Ushijima said. He awaited his mother's reaction. And just like he expected everything went down hill. " What?! No?! No?! No?!" She exclaimed. "Is this why you stopped talking to me?!" She asked. Ushijima nodded not really knowing what else to do.

"Satori," he whispered to the boy sitting next to him. "Hmm," the boy answered, still watching the woman have a fit. "We should go, like now," he responded. Satori nodded, grabbed Ushijima's hand and headed to the door. Ushijima's mom grabbed Tendou's shoulder, and asked, "did you know the entire time?" Tendou glared at her, and responded with, "yes I did, and I love him." They headed for the door and were putting their shoes on when his mom, yelled from the living area, "*deadname* no one in the world will love you now!" Tendou opened the door lead Ushijima out of it and then slammed it shut.

After a few minutes of silence Ushijima repeated the words his mother yelled. "no one in the world will love me now?" He mumbled them questioning them. "If that's so then I guess, It's you and me against the world, Wakatoshi-kun," the red headed boy next to him said with a contagious smile. Ushijima smiled back and responded with, "I guess so Satori."